Incident

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take a deep breath and attack me once more.” My father told me and I bit my lip nervously, he was trying to train me but I just kept feeling guilty whenever I hurt him.

“Appa, I can’t. I don’t want to hurt you.” I muttered and he sighed.

“You have to, get rid of the guilt. Picture me as someone you hate, fight me as if you were protecting someone you love.” He encouraged me and I closed my eyes for a moment to reorganise my mind. V’s face popped into my head and I tried to shake it away, he couldn’t distract me at that moment; I needed to focus.

I could hear my father moving around me as I tried to focus and suddenly I ducked as I heard him swing for me. I opened my eyes wide with shock as I straightened up.

“Appa, I wasn’t ready!” I whined and he shook his head.

“Your enemy won’t wait for you to be ready; you have to always be ready.” He told me and I sighed. I got into a fighting stance and the next spar round started.

The early morning training sessions had been going on for at least a week and I was always worn out before school but I couldn’t let my tiredness show or else people would think I was weak.

 

I entered class whilst only a few people were there; luckily Jiyeon was one of them. I took my new seat beside where Jungkook would be and she quickly scurried towards me.

“I know.” She bluntly said and I frowned at her in confusion. “You may have convinced the fan girls, but I know there is still something going on with you and V.” She whispered and I quickly looked around, paranoid as to whether anyone had heard her say that. Luckily no one was listening and I relaxed into my chair.

“It’s mainly so our families will stay off our backs; they have this ridiculous feud that’s gone on for generations.” I muttered and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll keep your secret; afterall you are my new best friend.” She smiled and I nodded with a slight chuckle. We were just talking until students started to enter the class. Since BTS or Suzy hadn’t arrived yet, we continued to talk.

“Why do you look so worn down today?” Jiyeon asked and I immediately sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

“I have early morning training sessions with my dad, but it wears me out so much that I’m gonna move them to after school.” I explained and she nodded.

“It’s definitely for the best. You can’t be this drained and still keep up your facade to the others.” Jiyeon explained and suddenly Suzy entered the classroom.

 

“Aw, Jinah, have you found a new friend?” She mocked and Jiyeon stood up and faced her.

“Do you have a problem?” She questioned Suzy with a cold stare.

“No, if you want to be her friend; the girl who che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter