The Gwangju Social

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I awoke still in Gwangju and a wide smile spread across my face. I got out of bed and changed into some dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white top and a red cardigan. I grabbed my black dolly shoes and headed downstairs for breakfast.

“Where are you going today?” My father asked surprised to see me dressed.

“I’m going to meet my friends to go shopping and hang out together.” I told him and he smiled. “I’ll be back for dinner.” I told him as I bit into a piece of toast.

“Alright then, but be careful.” He warned me and I nodded.

“I know, it’s not safe, I’ll be okay with my friends. Appa, you worry too much.” I spoke as I stood up. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my head.

“I’m your father; it’s my job to worry about my only daughter.” He told me and I waved to both him and Umma as I exited the house.

 

I took a long route to BtoB’s hideout and walked through the park. I admired the bright green grass and how everything seemed brighter with the blue sky and how the sun reflected off the river and made it sparkle.

Kids ran around giggling and playing with their friends or siblings and it reminded me of my childhood. I used to wish that I had a sibling, but as I got older I realised that I had everything I needed; great friends and a loving family.

 

I eventually got to BtoB’s hideout and walked straight in without knocking or announcing that I was there. As I closed the door behind me, everyone seemed shocked and instantly became on guard. When they realised it was me they all relaxed, it was at that moment that I noticed 4minute in the far corner.

“Unnies” I called out and instantly their heads turned in surprise.

“JINAH” The five girls squealed happily and I ran over to them.

“As soon as she sees them, we’re instantly forgotten.” Ilhoon acknowledged but I just ignored his comment.

I was embraced in a loving group hug and we chatted to each other, but since we all spoke at the same time it sounded incoherent to anyone that heard it.

“Unnies, I’ve missed you so much!” I whined and Hyuna wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

“Yah, when you left everyone was miserably, but Ilhoon oppa was more miserable than everyone put together.” Hyuna teased and Ilhoon shouted in reply.

“LIAR” He aimed at Hyuna and I turned to face him.

“So did you not miss me, Oppa?” I feigned sadness and instantly Ilhoon’s strong expression faded. He went to speak, then realised that I was faking it.

“Don’t tease me; I’m sure I missed you more than they did.” Ilhoon motioned to 4minute and I giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter