Winter Break

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school had finally finished I said my goodbye to Jiyeon and immediately headed to the roof. I sat on the wall and looked out over the crowd of students exiting the school grounds and heading home.

“Hyung, I’ll see you later. I need to spend time with Jinah.” V spoke as he came out onto the roof. “I know what time to be there, bye.” He hung up and immediately made his way over to where I was sat. He placed his hands on my legs as his lips met mine. I placed my hand on his neck as I kissed him back. We pulled apart moments later but he remained close to me.

“Anyway, like I saying earlier in class, about the winter break, make sure you have time for my birthday.” He smiled like a child at the word birthday.

“I wouldn’t miss it, no matter how much my father tries to train me.” I promised and placed a short kiss on his lips. He laced his fingers with mine and placed a loving kiss on my forehead.

“We should also do something nice for your birthday, especially since we’re together again.” He mentioned and I nodded. “But are you sure you’re okay after what happened this morning?” He questioned and I nodded.

“I’m fine, I keep telling everyone this. I was just worn out, but I’m gonna talk to my father about moving my training to evenings after school. Then maybe I can train with you on weekends.” I suggested and he smiled.

“That would be good; you could say you’re with Jiyeon, but we’d need to find a place to train since both of our houses are off limits.” He reminded me and I sighed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood between my legs. His hands were on the wall either side of my bum and I momentarily got distracted with looking in his eyes.

“Oh right, maybe we could practice at one of BTS’s house?” I questioned and he thought for a moment. I hoped one of them would have a spare room or something that they weren’t using.

“Wait, RapMon has like a secret place that we used to hang out, if I can get him to give me the address we could train there.” V suddenly piped up and I smiled.

“That would be great, away from everyone, but we’d still see them at some point throughout the day.” I added the bit at the end with a small smile.

“We don’t have to see them.” V chuckled and looked into my eyes. “I’d be happy just spending time with you.” He spoke softly and I immediately melted inside.

“I know. I feel like I only want to spend time with you, even when I was in Gwangju and you hated me, you’d always pop into my head and I’d feel alone all over again.” I mentioned and instantly his face filled with regret and guilt. “But I’m just glad you came to find me.” I smiled and immediately pulled his face to mine as our lips met.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter