News

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the first time I was ill it had been happening for over a week and I was finally looking into get advice from a doctor. The amount of times I was sick was decreasing but it still happened frequent enough to need help. I had made a doctor’s appointment for after school.

 

I emerged from the bathroom which seemed like a routine thing for me lately. I took deep breaths in an attempt to settle my stomach as I walked down the corridor. I felt quite warm and gently fanned myself, being careful not to make sudden movements in case it triggered the sickness.  Being ill so much had drained my energy, so instead of walking I just dawdled down the corridor with a hand on the wall in case I needed support.

“Jinah, it’s been a while since we’ve seen you.” I heard Jia’s voice and stopped walking. I closed my eye and sighed to myself and my heart began to race just thinking about what could happen with them. Did they want to argue or fight? Either way, I wasn’t in any condition to be involved in an altercation.

“I don’t want to do this now.” I muttered to them weakly and tried to walk around them. Suzy pushed me back against the wall and I winced at the pain. What was going on with them? I hadn’t done anything recently that could affect them.

“We still never got to finish that little fight before the school trip; maybe we should finish it now.” Suzy spoke and I closed my eyes to muster up the strength but instead I felt worse. The rate of my breathing increased and I started to panic, suddenly a pain shot through my stomach and I screamed as I tried to lean on the wall, but failed and fell to the floor. The pain in my stomach felt sharp and hot and my head started to spin.

“Please!” I called out weakly to the girls, clutching my stomach in pain. The pain and the dizziness took its toll and my vision went black.

 

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

It had been a while since Jinah left to go to the toilet, I started to pace as thoughts flooded my head. Was she okay? Should I go look for her? Is she in trouble? Suddenly the door to the roof burst open and my head shot in that direction. Jia stood there and I sighed in annoyance, where was Jinah?!

“V, I need your help” She urgently spoke but I rolled my eyes.

“What could you possibly need my help for?” I questioned and I looked at her, there was a serious expression on her face. “It’s Jinah, she collapsed.” He spoke in a hurry and ran back into the building. Jinah collapsed? The word took a while to register, but when they did I immediately ran after Jia. As I ran I cursed Jia, if it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter