Chosen

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

I wondered through the streets, in the pouring rain, alone. I didn’t know what to do; I didn’t want to go home but I wasn’t going back to V’s house. I couldn’t believe that his father was so rude to me and I wasn’t even sure as to why. V’s face popped into my head and I momentarily stopped in the street as my thoughts drifted to him. I felt bad for just abandoning him, but his father clearly held more influence over him. The look on V’s face when I left his house just remained in my head and I could feel my eyes well up with tears.

 

As I continued to walk nowhere in particularly, I heard the familiar sound of thunder. I glanced up at the sky despite the rapidly falling rain. The rumble sounded once more and I just sighed. Trust me to be outside in a storm.

 

“JINAH, WAIT!” I heard V’s voice call out to me but I didn’t stop. “Jinah” He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist to turn me round to face him. I sighed and yanked my arm away from his grip. I folded my arms in front of my chest as I looked at him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

“I’m sorry for what my father said; you don’t have to listen to him. He thought that because he and your father used to be enemies that your father was using you to get to me.” V spoke and I frowned in confusion.

“I didn’t even know your father knew mine. I’m getting sick of people always interfering in our business.” I confessed and V sighed.

“I’m sorry, but come on, we should go inside somewhere.” He spoke and motioned to the rain. I looked down at my already soaked clothes and sighed.

“There’s no point, I’m going home.” I told him and started to walk away. I heard V groan in frustration but I continued to walk on.

“What do you want from me, Jinah?!” V shouted over the loud sound of rain and I stopped.

“I want you to take responsibility of your own life and not let your father control you.” I spoke with my back turned to V. “Because if you continue to do what he says, he’ll eventually run your whole life.” I enlightened V and then sighed.

“He doesn’t control me; my father just worries, that’s all.” V defended his father and I sighed. “Besides I came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter