A Certain Decision

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

“I can’t do this alone, Taehyung, it’s too hard.” She used my real name and instantly guilt filled me inside. I took a step towards her, but in return she stepped back.

“Jinah” I called to her, my tone filled with sorrow, but she just looked down at the floor. Another pang of guilt hit my heart and I just wanted things to go back to how they were; in simpler times. She glanced up back up at me before she turned and walked away from.

I sighed placed my hands on my head. I angrily pulled my arm back down the side and kicked the lockers near me. I turned and walked back up to the roof, to BTS filled with guilt.

 

I appeared on the roof and Jungkook was the first person to look over at me. He noticed my sullen expression and stood up.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? It’s so unlike you and Jinah to be this distant.” Jungkook questioned and I sighed before I walked over to join them. I sat down and they all looked at me expectantly.

“Jinah’s pregnant.” I told them and they were all quiet for a moment.

“And; what’s the matter?” Jungkook spoke up and I went to glare at him but he placed his out, indicating that there was more to say. “You love Jinah, right?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yes, of course I do, but it’s just a difficult time right now, with our families.” I excused but he shook his head.

“I think, what Jungkook is trying to say is that it shouldn’t matter, if you love Jinah and the idea of having this baby with her, then it shouldn’t matter when it happens.” RapMon interjected and I thought on his words for a moment.

“All that matters is that you look after her and protect her, as a boyfriend should.” Jimin added and I nodded.

“Thanks, I’ll think about what you’ve said.” I told them and J-Hope patted me on the back comfortingly.

 

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

After I left V, I was too upset to go back to class following lunch. I waited near the class and when Jiyeon showed up, I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

“Yah, Lee Jinah, what’s going on?” Jiyeon shouted in confusion as I pulled her out of school and away from V.

When we were out of the view of the school I stopped and looked back at her, which was when she noticed my puffy eyes from crying.

“What’s wrong?” She immediately became worried and I shook my head.

“It’s about me and V.” I told her and she frowned.

“What’s he done, shall I get Mark to beat him up for you?” She spoke and I let out a small giggle at her silliness then shook my head.

“I’m pregnant.” I told her and her jaw dropped in shock, but then a smile slowly graced her lips. She grinned and gripped me shoulders.

“Oh my god, this is great!” She spoke excitedly but then she noticed by not-so-happy expression and calmed down. “Isn’t it?” She questioned and I shrugged.

“At first I was shocked and nervous, but I told V and he didn’t cope well with the news.” I told her and her facial expression became sad. “He said it’s too much, with ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter