Gwangju Times

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first week of being at BH high had passed quite smoothly, thanks to Minha and JiEun’s help I was almost caught up with my classes and I had made another friend called Jooyeon. It was Friday afternoon and I was itching to go home. I watched as the second hand on the clock ticked away, each second brought me closer to leaving.

When the bell rang, I practically leapt from my chair and gathered my things.

“What’s your hurry?” V questioned me with an amused smirk on his lips.

“I just want to get away from you.” I replied jokingly and left the classroom with a smile on my lips. I ran out of the school grounds and saw my father’s car outside.

“Appa, are we going now?” I asked him excitedly and he nodded with a smile on his lips. I quickly got into the passenger’s seat and we set off towards our destination.

 

My father and I were in the car for a few hours and we discussed what school was like during my first week, but we eventually arrived at our destination. I stared out the window in awe as we drove through Gwangju. It hadn’t been long, but I had missed it there.

We had kept out old house, just in case we wanted to go back to it for small visits or if we end up moving back.

 

I jumped out of the car once we were at our house and immediately ran inside. The aroma of home cooked food invited me into the kitchen and I saw my Umma at the cooker.

“Umma, you’re here too.” I spoke happily and she turned around with a smile on her face.

“Yes, darling, I’ve been here since lunchtime. Your friends also came round; you may want to go pay them a visit whilst we’re here.” She advised and I nodded to her with a smile.

“I’ll go do that now, and I’ll be back for dinner!” I called out as I exited the house swiftly.

 

I headed straight to their hideout, where I knew they’d be. Their hideout wasn’t far from my house and it was close by to the school as well. This meant that even during their lunchtimes, they could escape to their hideout. I approached the rundown building and smiled, I knew they wouldn’t expect to see me so it would be a great surprise for them.

I knocked on the door and suddenly heard lots of shuffling inside.

“YAH, GET OUT OF HERE!” A voice shouted at me and I stifled a giggle.

“YAH, WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!” I shouted back and in a matter of seconds the door had flung open to reveal the boys of BtoB.

“JINAH” They all shouted my name in unison. I stepped inside their hideout and Changsub quickly shut the door behind me. They all watched me carefully as I walked furthe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter