More Drama

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it was time for school the following Monday, I was worried about seeing V. My father had hit me and it had bruised, I was worried what V would do when he found out. Since my Mother found out what he had done, she hasn’t spoken to him and it felt like my family was falling apart. They both said that they didn’t tell me about Donghae because he was sent to boarding school at a young age. He was a troubled child and always caused problems. They didn’t want any issues with V’s family to arise, but that had all bit them in the now.

 

 I sat on the bus and anxiously awaited BTS to get on at their stop. Jia and Suzy hadn’t said anything to me that morning which surprised me. Normally they make snide comments and giggle amongst themselves, but there was none of that.

The bus stopped and I sighed, I looked down at my lap as I noticed BTS get on the bus. I took a deep breath and exhaled as someone sat beside me. I felt their lips touch my cheek and I braved it. I looked up at V and he smiled, but that was knocked off his face when he saw my cheek. He frowned and touched my cheek gently. I also noticed a slight bruise around his eye socket.

“What happened to your face?” He spoke in a hushed voice and I sighed. I touched his around his eye and he winced as I accidentally touched his bruise.

“What happened to yours?” I returned the question and he shook his head.

“Your father happened, that’s what.” He told me and I gave him an apologetic look.

“Snap.” I said and V frowned once more.

“Your father did this to you?!” He raised his voice and I shushed him. He turned his body to face me and placed his hand on my neck. “What happened after I left?” He spoke quietly and I looked down at my hands as I fiddled with my fingers.

“Donghae” I started and took a deep breath. “He’s my brother. They lied to me.” I looked back up at V and he had a look of shock on his features.

“He’s your brother? How could they not tell you something like that?” He questioned but all I could do was shrug, I didn’t want to go into all the details at that time.

“I just wish the drama would just stop.” I muttered and V looked into my eyes. V’s lips sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter