Gone

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night I got home from school extremely late, I took a walk near the Han River to clear my thoughts and sort through some things. But I had finally made a decision. I walked into the living room where both of my parents were and their faces were shocked at my appearance.

“Jinah, what happened to you?!” My mother rushed to my side in worry and I just stood there.

“Father, I want to go back to Gwangju.” I spoke tearfully and he put down his newspaper.

“What caused you to make this decision?” He questioned but I didn’t answer him.

“Jinah, where are you hurt? Who did this to you?” My mother bombarded me with questions and smothered me with love, but I didn’t want it.

My father still stared at me, but I remained unchanged under his stare.

“Very well, you can take in the paper work to your school tomorrow and I will sort out the Gwangju paperwork.” He settled and I nodded then immediately went up to my room.

 

I collapsed onto my bed in a heap of tears and sadness but it would all be over soon. I would do what they wanted me to; I would leave them behind and let them move on. I dialled Hyuna’s number in hopes that she could cheer me up.

“Hello” She answered and I sighed in relief.

“Hyuna, its Jinah.” I told her even though she should have my number.

“I know it’s you, what’s wrong?” She asked and I immediately teared up once more.

“V broke up with me, his father had someone take pictures of me, but Ilhoon kissed me and he showed that to V.” I explained and she sighed.

“Oh my god, that’s horrible. So what are you going to do?” She questioned me and I sniffed as I wiped my tears away.

“I’ve been bullied by MissA and I’m quite injured; I’m giving up. I’m giving in transfer papers tomorrow. I’m coming back to Gwangju; I just can’t do this anymore.” I told her and I heard her cheer quietly.

“We’ll be glad to have you back and I know it’ll take time, but everything should be like it used to be.” She spoke but I knew in the back of my head that it would never go back, not after everything with Ilhoon, V and me.

“Thanks, I hope so.” I muttered and cleared my throat.

“I’ll see you soon, hang in there. You’ll be home soon.” She shared words of support with me and we hung up the phone.

 

The next day I went immediatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter