Resentment

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday and I left my house that morning to go on a walk and for some bubble tea.

I didn’t really pay much attention to the way I walked, but I knew that one or another I’d end up where I needed to be. I crossed the road and walked down the crowded streets of Seoul. I walked past a coffee shop but suddenly stopped. I looked into the shop and suddenly changed my mind from bubble tea to coffee.

I entered the coffee shop and ordered my hot drink to go before I continued on my walk. I glanced into shop windows and admired the stock but didn’t buy anything. I went to cross the road but someone called my name.

“Lee Jinah!” I heard and turned my head to see V stood down the street from me. I smiled as he walked towards me. I stood away from the road crossing and waited for him to reach me.

When he was only a step away from me he stopped. He suddenly pulled me into his arms and I hugged him back quicker than the last time. I pulled away first and took a sip of my coffee.

“What are you up to?” He questioned me and I just shrugged.

“I came out to get bubble tea, but then I got coffee and I was just going to walk around.” I told him and shrugged. He smiled and took my coffee from me.

“Can I walk round with you?” He questioned then sipped my coffee.

“I guess so.” I spoke slowly as I watched him drink my coffee. I quickly grabbed my drink back and he chuckled at my behaviour.

“Let’s go then.” He spoke and immediately after his hand grasped mine. I was surprised at the skinship and thought about pulling away but his fingers laced with mine and warmth filled my body so I decided to just accept it.

 

The two of us wondered round the park and the quieter streets just conversing with each other. As we walked past a bin I threw my empty coffee cup into it and we walked on.

“Are we just going to walk the whole time?” I questioned him and he chuckled.

“You were the one who said you were just going to walk around.” He reminded me and I shrugged.

“Yeah, but if I was alone I would have gone home by now.” I informed him and he just smiled. We stopped walking and he looked around for something. “What are you doing?” I questioned him and he looked back at me.

“There’s a coffee shop, let’s go get a drink.” He suggested and the two of us crossed the road quickly. He opened the door and ushered me inside first. I found a seat whilst he went and ordered the drinks. V came back with two large cups of coffee and sat opposite me.

 

“So, it’s been a couple of months since you joined our scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter