Revealed

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seemed as though things with BtoB had calmed down over the next week or so. There hadn’t been anymore fights or cases of vandalism so it seemed okay.

We were all in class and I was quietly conversing with V whilst the teacher spoke.

“Come round my house after school.” He told me and I just sighed.

“What about your sister, she obviously doesn’t like me.” I reminded him and he just shrugged.

“We’ll stay in my room the whole time.” He smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him. He leaned closer to me and gently played with my hair. “I’ve seen your room, now you can see mine.” He whispered into my ear and his fingers gently ran down the back of my neck. I just smiled and shook my head at him.

 

The end of school came round and I exited the class with V, Jungkook, Minha and JiEun. The four of us laughed together as we exited the school. V put his arm round my shoulder and I looked up at him.

“Well, are you coming to my house or not?” He questioned me and I smiled.

“I suppose I can make time for it.” I joked and he just chuckled at my playful attitude. I stopped walking suddenly and moved V’s arm from around me. He shot me a confused look and I motioned towards the black car parked outside our school.

“My father is here.” I told him then ran up to his car.

 

“Appa, what are you doing here?” I questioned after he had rolled down his window.

“I thought I’d pick you up, saves you from getting the bus.” He smiled and I looked back at my friends.

“But I was thinking about going out with my friends, if that’s okay?” I questioned and he looked past me and towards where my friends were stood.

“Who’s the taller young man, I noticed he had his arm round you.” My Appa spoke and I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

“That’s V; Kim Taehyung is his real name.” I told my father and he suddenly frowned.

“Kim Taehyung” He repeated and I nodded. “I suppose you can go out but make sure you’re not home too late.” He warned me and I nodded with a smile.

“See you later, Appa.” I waved as he drove off then walked back over to my friends.

 

“Are you ready to go?” V questioned me and I nodded. We looked towards Jungkook, JiEun and Minha and I smiled. “We’re gonna go now, so we’ll see you in school.” V spoke and Jungkook gave us a suspicious look but then just smiled.

“Speak to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter