Forgotten

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Day came and went but nothing I got from my parents seemed to matter. All that ran through my head was how much I wanted to spend time with V. It should’ve been our first Christmas together, but because of our stupid families and their stupid feud it never happened.

 

School was fast approaching and there were only a few holiday days left; I didn’t want to go back. The only good thing about going to school was seeing V, but we still had to pretend that we weren’t together. The more our feelings for each other grew, the harder it became for us to keep up the charade.

My phone started ringing and I instantly smiled when I saw the caller I.D.

“Hey, I’m so glad you called. I’ve missed you.” I spoke and heard V chuckle down the phone.

“I’ve missed you too, are you free tomorrow?” He questioned me and I smiled.

“I can’t meet; I’m training with my father. He’s adamant to get the maximum amount of training in before school starts again.” I told V and he went quiet for a moment.

“Oh, okay well I guess I’ll see you in school.” He seemed miserable as he replied.

“Why did you want to meet tomorrow? Is something going on?” I questioned and he went quiet once more.

“Nope, it’s nothing special. I’ll see you in school.” He spoke and then hung up the phone.

 

I couldn’t help but feel guilty for lying to him, but nevertheless I put a smile on my face and carried on.

“He really thinks I’m gonna miss his birthday.” I spoke and chuckles were heard all round.

“He’s gonna be blown away with the surprise party.” J-Hope spoke up and the rest of BTS and I nodded in agreement as we started planning.

“Right, so you guys know when and where to take him, so I will meet you there with everything set up. Make sure he definitely comes with you.” I told them and Jimin stood up.

“Please, Jinah, I think we know how to lie and make our friend follow us anywhere.” He spoke confidently and I just laughed with a nod.

“Okay, well I trust you with that. Now you should all go, my parents will be back soon and if they catch you then we’re all dead.” I told them and hid the party planning stuff before I snuck them out of the house.

 

I went back up to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I picked up a box from beside my bed and opened it up. I pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter