Almost Normal?

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since V got shot and he hadn’t been home, he either stayed in my room or round one of the other BTS guy’s houses. He still went to school, because he didn’t want to leave me alone in case his father showed up. His mother found out what his father had done and made an unexpected appearance at my house, luckily my parents were out. She begged him to come home and said she was sorry for what happened to him, but V ignored her. He said he wouldn’t go home as long as his father was there. When she realised her begging was futile, she let V have his way. I led her to the door and she placed her hand on my arm.

“I want you to take care of my son, the love he has for you is clear and I’m sorry that both of your fathers have caused so much trouble. He’ll return home in time, but until then please stay by his side.” She spoke and I nodded. I briefly took hold of her hand and smiled.

“I would never leave him; I need him just as much as he needs me.” I told he and she smiled. She embraced me lovingly then pulled away.

“My son is grateful to have found you.” She spoke before she left the house.

 

In school Jia and Suzy tried to get V’s attention and asked about his wounds, but he just told them to get lost. He wrapped his good arm around my shoulder and we headed towards our class, but as we got there he stopped. He looked in the room, but then changed his mind. He grabbed my hand and led me down the corridor away from the class. We ended up on the roof and he sighed in relief.

“Are you okay?” I questioned as we sat down on a wall overlooking the school campus. V met my eyes and nodded. He took hold of my hand and kissed my knuckles.

“I just wanted to be alone with you, especially since we can’t go away until that school trip next week.” He mentioned and I nodded.

“Even then it won’t be that great. There are girl dorms and boy dorms.” I informed him and he shrugged.

“It doesn’t mean I can’t visit your room.” He smirked and kissed my lips briefly.

 

After school we met up with the rest of BTS and decided to go for a walk. V and I walked together and Jungkook appeared on the other side of me.

“Jinah, it feels like forever since we’ve hung out properly.” The golden Maknae pouted and I chuckled at his cuteness.

“I know, Jungkook, hopefully it’ll be like this more often.” I spoke and Jungkook nodded. He slyly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leant in close.

“It should go back to the way things used to be.” He joked loud enough for V to hear. V shoved the maknae’s arm away from me and hugged me closer to him.

“Not the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter