Date Sickness

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V and I were at his apartment preparing for when Jiyeon and Mark arrived. V had prepared some food which just needed to be cooked. Once everything was cooking and there was nothing else to do we just relaxed on the sofa. I sat between V’s legs and leant against his chest with my eyes closed. His arms enveloped my body and I felt warm and safe.

“I love being alone with you like this.” V mumbled and I glanced back at him, his eyes were closed and I smiled. “It makes me wish we had the evening alone.” He chuckled jokingly and I rolled my eyes.

“We never spend time with other couples, so now is our chance.” I reminded him and turned to face him but suddenly an unfamiliar feeling filled my stomach. I hoped I wasn’t coming down with a sickness bug.

“What’s wrong?” V seemed to notice my look of uneasiness and I quickly shrugged it off with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled his lap.

“Nothing, I thought I felt a bit ill but it passed, I’m fine now.” I told him and smiled once more. “It’ll be good to spend time with another couple and it helps that we’re already such close friends with them.” I finished my original thought and V nodded in agreement.

“I know and I understand, but I’ll never understand why.” He chuckled and I smiled.

“Well, I need another woman to complain to when you’re driving me insane.” I winked at him playfully and giggled as he took his revenge and began tickling me.

 

A sudden knock on his door grabbed both of our attention. We composed ourselves and I cleared my throat as I stood up to get the door. I opened the door and as I expected it was Mark and Jiyeon.

“Hey, I’m so glad you could make it.” I smiled and greeted them as they entered the apartment. I hugged Jiyeon as Mark and V shook hands and exchanged short pleasantries as guys do.

“We were happy to come; it’s nice to spend time with other couples. We don’t know many others.” Jiyeon spoke and I glanced back at V with a knowing smile.

“I was just saying that exact same thing.” I replied and we all sat down already immersed in conversation.

“So V, what’s it like living by yourself after being controlled for so long?” Mark questioned and I looked at V who gave him a small smile but looked down.

“It’s good, I’m glad to be out of my father’s house, but it’s quite lonely.” He spoke and glanced softly at me. I had no idea he felt that way; guilt filled me when I thought about all the times I’d left him and gone home whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter