Date?

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent a lot of time round V’s apartment, but it nearly always came to the point when I had to go home. One night V and I were relaxing on his bed and it was peaceful between us. I was facing away from him, but his arms were around me and his head was leant against mine. I felt comfortable and safe in his embrace. I never wanted the moment to end.

“Jinah” V spoke up and I rolled over to face him. “I hate to bring this up, but it needs to be said.” V continued and I panicked what he was going to say. “My father isn’t going to give up, him leaving you in that part of town was just the beginning. I know him, he’s not done and he won’t be done until he wins and we’re no longer together. He’ll use any means to make that happen, you know he doesn’t hold back, especially if he’d watch me, his own son, get shot just to teach me a lesson.” V explained and I nodded with a saddened expression.

“I don’t mean to dampen the mood but I just want you to be safe. Never be alone when you’re out, always have someone with you, whether me, another BTS, GOT7 or even BTOB member.” V told me and I nodded in understanding.

“I’ll be fine, but you need to be too.” I told him and he nodded in response.

 

My eye caught sight of the time and I sighed. I sat up, leaving V’s embrace and he also looked at the time. We both got up from the bead and aversely got up from the bed. We walked out towards the front door and put our shoes and coats on. We left his apartment block and the cold air hit us. I shivered slightly before I linked my arm through V’s and huddled against him whilst we walked.

“So, I know it’s never really been mentioned before, but how was the truce meeting? Did Ilhoon oppa co-operate well?” I questioned curiously and V sighed with a shake of his head.

“It didn’t benefit him so he wasn’t pleased, but we agreed that friendship with you was the white flag, because if he wasn’t willing to help then you could’ve been in trouble and he wouldn’t have known.” V explained to me and I nodded. I felt somewhat pressured by the thought that the truce between them was based on me, but nevertheless I accepted it.

“We should meet up with Mark and Jiyeon soon.” I suggested and V glanced at me questioningly for a moment. I smiled up at him before I returned my gaze in the direction we were walking.

“We haven’t really spent time with both of them since they got together, I know we’ve seen them both, but maybe we should do something as couples.” I explained and V nodded.

“Like a double-date? Do you want to just have a couple’s meal at mine?” He queried and I nodded with a wide smile on my face.

“That would be great; I’ll ask Jiyeon and Mark tomorrow at school.” I told him and he nodded, both of us agreeing to come back to the subject at a later time.

 

Unfortunately the time together ended when we reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter