"You could make it your business"

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

It was lunchtime at BH high one day and I left my class with Jungkook; Jimin was at dance practice for some contest that he was doing so he wasn’t in class.

“I can’t be bothered to stay in school this lunch, let’s go to the shop, hyung.” Jungkook whined and instantly we headed out of the school.

“Oppas, where are you going?” A voice called out and I looked back to see Suzy running after us. I turned back in the direction we were going and sighed in annoyance.

“We’re having some guy’s time.” Jungkook replied as she reached us.

“Sounds like fun, can I join?” She questioned and I mentally face palmed at her stupidity.

“No, it means that only guys are allowed.” I stated and the two of us walked away from her.

 

“Don’t they just frustrate you sometimes?” I asked Jungkook as we walked down an alleyway. He stopped and I looked back at him questioningly.

“What’s the matter with you? MissA never used to bother you, but it’s like ever since Jinah showed up, you’ve been frustrated by everything they do.” He stated and I scoffed at his words.

“That’s ridiculous; this has nothing to do with Jinah.” I stated and we both continued to walk.

“If you say so, but really once you think about it, it all makes sense.” The golden Maknae told me and I went quiet. “Do you like her?” He questioned me and I stopped. I flung my arms up in defeat.

“This is ridiculous! No, I don’t like her, but why is everything about her? Do you like her or something?” I shouted at Jungkook and he sighed.

“Hyung, obviously I don’t. I don’t have girlfriends; I just have the odd date every now and then.” He reminded me and I nodded.

“Let’s just drop this, okay? Enough about Jinah; I have a headache.” I told him and we just continued towards the shop in silence.

 

“When you think about it, it wouldn’t really matter if you liked her.” Jungkook spoke out of the blue and I stared at him with a frown on my face.

“Liked who?” I asked him and he smiled.

“Jinah, it’s not like anything would happen with you two anyway. She’s close friends with BtoB, so if anything even did happen it would just cause too many problems.” Jungkook informed me and I sighed.

“Well then, it’s a good job that I don’t like her then, isn’t it?” I questioned and smirked at him as we walked back to the school.

 

As we reached the school, I stopped in my tracks as I noticed a familiar black car parked outside. Jungkook nudged me as the car door opened.

“Isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter