Done

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered class and Suzy entered along with me. I walked to my seat beside V and he cleared his throat nervously.

“Happy birthday” He spoke and I just sat down in my seat but didn’t say anything. He placed his arm on the back of my chair and leaned in to me but not close enough for it to seem like we’re close.

“I need to talk to you; can you meet me after school?” He muttered but loud enough for Suzy to hear. I sighed and turned my face towards him. My expression was blank as I replied.

“I’m busy.” I replied bluntly and looked back at the front of the class.

“Jinah, please” He muttered and I felt him run his fingers through the back of my hair.

“Stop it.” I muttered but he didn’t. I slapped his hand away from my hair and saw a smirk grace his lips. “You don’t have the right to be that close to me anymore.” I glared at him.

“And Mark does?” He questioned but I didn’t reply. “You said there’s nothing I can do to get you back, but there is something I can say.” He smirked and I sent him a stern glare.

“No, there’s nothing you can say anymore.” I lied and he dropped the subject with a sigh.

“You’ll forgive me, it’s inevitable.” He spoke confidently but I shook my head.

“Doing that would betray my family.” I stated and he shrugged.

“By even trying to get you, I’ve betrayed mine. You could easily do it too.” V smirked and suddenly Jungkook cleared his throat.

 

We both glanced back at the golden Maknae and he smiled.

“This is the longest conversation which hasn’t led to an argument that you two have had since Jinah returned.” He mentioned and suddenly he became awkward between us both. Did we give it away? Suzy chuckled at Jungkook’s words and I suddenly felt relieved. Everything was still the way it should be.

“Jinah isn’t going to go back to you V, she’s with Mark now. You must feel so betrayed that your friend is dating your ex-girlfriend.” Suzy stirred the pot but V shook his head.

“It’s an arranged relationship; there are no real feelings there.” He spoke and I could feel him staring at me, but I didn’t look at him.

 

For the rest of the lesson I tried to ignore V and the others, but his arm was still on the back of my chair and I could feel his fingers playing with my hair. He seemed pretty confident in his actions, so I just tried my best to act like I hated it.

“Jinah” I heard someone whisper and looked at Jiyeon to my side. “Move your hair.” She whispered and I immediately pulled my hair to the side so that V could no longer play with it. Suddenly V’s hand landed on my shoulder and I shoved it off.

“I’ve had enough; can you not take ‘No’ for an answer?” I spoke up and he just smirked.

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter