Deja Vu

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

My mother and father had planned to stay in Seoul whilst I moved back to Gwangju, but they would visit every weekend. I was strange living in my old house for longer than a few days and it would take some getting used to, as would the Gwangju uniform.

 

I got dressed for school the next Monday and grabbed a snack for breakfast. I wished I was still in Seoul with V, but he made it clear that everything was over between us.

I exited my house and to my surprise I saw 4minute waiting outside. They greeted me with smiles and I immediately felt my eyes fill up with tears.

“Jinah, everything will be okay, you’re home now.” Hyuna comforted me with a hug then examined my healing injuries. “We could get MissA back for you, if you want?” She offered but I shook my head.

“No, I just want to leave it all behind me.” I told them and they nodded. Hyuna linked my arm through hers and the 6 of us went on our way to school.

 

Once we arrived at the school as soon as people noticed me they started whispering.

“Didn’t she go to BH high school?”

“Yeah, but she was here first.”

“I heard she was close with BTS.”

“I wonder what BtoB will think of her returning.”

We entered the school and I went to the reception desk whilst the others went to class.

“Jinah welcome back.” The lady smiled and I forced a small one in return. She handed me a class schedule and a new locker combination.

“Thanks.” I smiled and walked away with my new documents. I put some things in my locker before I headed to my first lesson. The only thing that was on my mind was: would I see Ilhoon in any of my lessons? I wouldn’t know what to say after last time, and since he was the reason I transferred back because V thought I cheated on him.

 

I entered my new class and the whisperings started once more.
“Everyone, you remember Jinah, right?” The teacher smiled and instantly my eyes landed on a blonde haired guy. His eyes shot up and I immediately sent him a cold glare.

“Jinah, why don’t you sit near Ilhoon?” She spoke but I looked back at her.

“Isn’t there anywhere else?” I questioned and immediately everyone seemed surprised by my words.

“I’m sorry, but that’s the only place left.” She spoke and placed her hand on my shoulder to usher me to my seat.

 

I sat down beside Ilhoon but didn’t look at him once. I heard him clear his throat and he leaned closer to me.

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter