Cheated

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + V’s P.O.V Cont. + +

BTS and I didn’t get on the bus to school the next day. We all met up at RapMon’s house so that I could tell them about my recent discovery.

“What is this all about?” J-Hope spoke up.

“Come on, Jinah will wonder where we are.” Jungkook sighed and I grit my teeth. “Hyung, don’t you want to see her?” He questioned me but I stared at him with cold eyes.

“No, I don’t.” I spoke and everyone stared at me surprised and in silence.

“W-what; why don’t you want to see her?” Jungkook questioned me further and I pulled out the photo from the previous day. I held it up and they all looked closely at it.

“This is why.” I told them and Jungkook stepped back. “This is Ilhoon and Jinah, kissing.” I spoke seriously and Jungkook scoffed.

“Jinah wouldn’t do that, she really likes you, this has to be fake.” He stated and I nodded.

“I thought that too, but there are other photos.” I told him and realisation hit the whole group. We felt betrayed by Jinah, especially me.

“Had she been with him the whole time?” Suga questioned as he became serious, but all I could do was shrug.

“I can’t give you much more than this evidence. I haven’t asked her about it yet.” I informed them and I put the picture in my blazer pocket.

“What are you going to do?” RapMon asked me and placed a consoling hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with a slight shrug.

“What else can I do? I have to talk to her sometime.” I told him and he nodded.

 

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

BTS hadn’t been in school for the entire first half of the day, it was lunchtime and I was with Minha. I began to worry that something may have happened. I hadn’t seen V since the previous Friday and I really missed him.

I walked up to the roof and immediately I saw a group of figures in the near distance. I rushed out onto the roof and immediately BTS stared at me. My wide happy smile slipped from my face when I met their serious expressions.

“What’s going on?” I questioned and my eyes met V’s, but only for a brief second because he quickly looked away.

“Jinah, how could you do it?” Jungkook spoke up and stepped closer.

“Do what?” I questioned him in confusion and he scoffed at me.

“Don’t stand there and deny it, we have proof.” Suga raised his voice and I was taken aback by his sudden outburst.

“Proof of what, you’re really confusing me?” I told them and RapMon stepped forward.

“We know that you kissed Ilhoon.” He spoke and I immediately felt scared by his looming figure and their anger fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter