Feeling

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna and I met 4minute in a coffee shop. It was the perfect time to catch up on everything we’d missed in each other’s lives.

“I can’t believe you’re now with that V guy. How did that happen?” Gayoon spoke and she didn’t seem too pleased by my news.

“It just did; things worked out that way.” I told her and she sighed.

“Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for you but I just don’t like what it’s done to our friendship.” She shared and I leant back in my seat. “You at BH High and friends with BTS, it’s pushed us apart. We feel it, so Ilhoon must feel it worse.” She mentioned him and I scoffed at her.

“Ilhoon and BtoB beat him up and left him in the street then they trashed my school. It’s their own fault that I don’t speak to them now, so don’t blame BTS.” I defended my friends and Gayoon cleared .

“Okay, well I was just voicing my opinion.” She muttered and I sighed.

“Well next time, keep it to yourself.” I replied and it was a bit harsh for me, but I was so sick of hearing it. I knew BTS weren’t liked by 4minute and BtoB but they had to deal with it.

 

The 6 of us walked round the shops and just generally had fun; we needed it after that mood crushing conversation in the coffee shop. I entered another shop but suddenly stopped when I saw something in front of me. 4minute eventually caught up with me and cleared their throats awkwardly.

“Ilhoon Oppa, what are you doing here?” Sohyun spoke up but he never took his eyes off me. I looked away but I could still feel his eyes on me.

“When did you get here?” He spoke to me and I glanced back at him.

“Yesterday evening.” I replied bluntly and he sighed.

“We need to talk.” He muttered and grabbed my hand. Before I could protest he had dragged me out of the shop and onto the street.

 

“Ilhoon Oppa, stop this right now!” I shouted and he halted after we crossed a road. I yanked my hand from his and sighed.

“I’m sorry, Jinah, none of this was ever meant to happen.” He muttered and I frowned. “You were never meant to become close with BTS; it was the last thing I expected to happen.” He admitted and I sighed.

“Well it did happen, I’m really close with them and that’s the way it’s gonna stay.” I told him strictly and he looked at me with a slight nod. His hand flew to my cheek and he gently my skin. I stood there awkwardly and a small smile appeared on his lips.

I suddenly felt his moist lips against mine and my eyes widened in shock. It took me a moment to register to situation but I eventually pushed him away.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled at him in outrage.

“Jinah, I still love you.” He dropped the bomb and I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Ilhoon, I can’t do this.” I muttered and he stepped closer to me.

“Why? Can’t you just forget everything with BTS?” He questioned but I shook my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter