Knowing You

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to get to know you...” V led off and I just stared at him in amazement. I cleared my throat and composed myself before I nodded to him.

“Ask me anything.” I told him and he looked down at his hands with a smile before he returned his gaze to me.

“Why did you move schools?” He started and immediately I knew the topic would end up on BtoB; nevertheless I answered his question.

“My parents both have businesses which require them to be closer which was why we moved to Seoul and I had to transfer to BH High.” I shared and he just nodded.

“How long were you at Gwangju for?” He asked and I smiled.

“I did all my school years there.” I replied in short, but enough was said.

“How close are you with BtoB?” He questioned and averted his gaze to his hands.

“They’ve been my close friends since I started high school; their parents are close with mine.” I told him and I could tell that he wasn’t pleased with my answer, but he had to get over it. “Is it my turn now?” I questioned and suddenly a smile reappeared on his face.

“Okay, go on then.” He smiled and tilted his head back against the wall.

“How long have you known the rest of BTS?” I started off simple and he looked in my direction.

“We all grew up together, our parents used to work the same businesses together. We’ve been close ever since.” His smile was sincere and caring as he reminisced about his past.

“How did you become a Kingka?” I asked and I was genuinely curious.

“I honestly don’t know; I’ve been a Kingka ever since I started BH high. Our fighting reputation had spread around, so I guess that’s what caused it.” He stated and I shook my head in disbelief. “What, are you not happy with my answer?” He chuckled and I nodded.

“Exactly, I had expected this deep and profound story, but instead it’s all because you’re good at fighting?” I questioned in disbelief and chuckled.

 

“How many boyfriends have you had?” V suddenly blurted out a question and it took me by surprise. I stuttered a bit but V just waited for me to answer. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

“One” I stated and his mouth fell open in shock.

“One, is that really all?” He asked astounded by my answer, but I just nodded, confirming it.

“Since you’re so shocked by my answer, how many girlfriends have you had?” I returned the spotlight back to him and he hesitated after I finished my sentence. He ran his fingers through his hair as he thought for a moment.

“Well, not that many, but maybe like 5 or 6.” He answered and I suddenly felt self conscious about my answer and lack of experience. “But in reality, I probably wouldn’t count any of them as serious girlfriends; more like short term.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter