School Trip

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time had come; all of our class were sat on a bus going on our trip for a few days. I was sat with BTS at the back and Suzy was sat a few seats away because clearly she couldn’t bear to be away from BTS for a few hours. BTS had changed their hairstyles once more and it was taking me a while to get used to some of them. For example Suga had blonde hair, Jimin had red hair parted in the middle and RapMon and short light brown hair. It would take some getting used to.

I got so bored; I was sat between V and Jungkook because Jungkook wanted to be able to talk to me without V getting in the way.

“Jinah, let’s make this journey interesting.” Jungkook spoke and glanced at me. V tensed up beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his body. “Not like that.” Jungkook clarified when he noticed his hyungs angry look.

“What do you mean?” I questioned him and he smirked.

“Rank us; in looks based on your opinions on us.” Jungkook spoke and glanced down the row at the rest of the members. They all seemed intrigued and I sighed.

“I don’t want to, because I’d feel like I’d insulted those who were last.” I muttered and V kissed my temple. The members grouped round and I sighed.

“Fine, only do the top 3 then.” Jungkook sighed and I gave them all a small smile as they eagerly listened to my ranking.

“Well 1st is obviously V.” I started and they all smiled.

“Don’t just choose him because he’s your boyfriend, it’s based purely on looks remember.” Jimin chimed in and I gave him a playful frown.

“He’s still 1st.” I told them and all of them sighed. I smiled as I thought about second place. “In 2nd place is, erm” I led off as I glanced round the group before my eyes landed on one person. “Jungkook” I spoke and he punched the air happily.

“Yes, second place. Are you worried V, I’m close to your ranking.” Jungkook teased V and I sighed with a roll of my eyes.

“If it was based on anything but looks, you might’ve been last.” I mentioned and the rest of them laughed. “Finally 3rd place is Jin.” I spoke and he smiled in slight surprise. “Now all of you go sit back down.” I told them and leant on V’s shoulder.

 

When we finally reached the location of our trip and I sighed in relief. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head. I felt a hand on my lower back and turned back to look at V.

“Please don’t stretch like that in public.” He whispered and kissed me quickly before we all got off the bus. I smiled as he wrapped his arm round my shoulder as we walked over to join our teacher and other students.

“We had been stuck on a bus for hours, I had to stretch.” I muttered to him and he smiled.

“Not like that, next time try to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter