Aid

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

“Is this urgent enough?” V muttered weakly as he stood there unsteady outside my front door. I stared at him with wide eyes and stepped closer to him, despite the fact that I was in my pyjamas and outside.

“What happened?” I examined him, still shocked by what had happened. I placed my hand on his shoulder as I examined his face and gently ran my fingers over his injuries. He winced and I immediately pulled my hand away. How could he get beat up twice in one day?

I took his hand and led him into my house quietly. Even though my parents weren’t back yet I didn’t want to make too much noise. I closed the door behind us and led him slowly and carefully up the stairs towards the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bath and I immediately grabbed the first aid kit. I started treating the wounds on his face and it was quiet between the two of us.

“So are you actually going to tell me what happened or not?” I questioned and he looked away from me.

“It was BtoB” He spoke and I immediately froze. I didn’t say anything but just continued to treat his injuries. I tried to come up with an excuse as to why BtoB would have acted that way, but I couldn’t think of anything? I was really becoming confused by it all. I stepped back from V after I finished treating his facial wounds and he looked away from me.

“Do you have any other injuries?” I questioned him and he sighed but nodded slowly. “Where are they?” I asked him and he looked at me.

“I can treat them myself.” He spoke but I just shook my head.

“It’s fine, just show me them.” I told him and he stood up. I was surprised when he suddenly ped his jacket then took off his top slowly because of the pain he felt. He had a few bruises and small scratches but what caught my attention was the number of scars he had over his body; they varied in size but they all looked like they would have caused him great pain.

“I told you, I can treat them myself.” He spoke quietly and I shook my head. I got more medicine and started treating them after he sat down once more. I continued to treat him despite the fact that he was topless and I kept staring at his toned body and abs. My fingers unknowingly ran over his old scars but when I realised what I was doing I immediately pulled my hand away. Our eyes connected briefly and it was like we shared a moment with our thoughts before I returned to treating him.

“Nice pyjamas” He muttered and I just sighed. I pulled away to see him smiling weakly and I just rolled my eyes before I smiled and continued to treat him once more.

 

I heard my front door open and suddenly froze.

“What is it?” V asked and I walked towards the bathroom door.

“Jinah, are you still awake?” My father called throughout the house and I bit my lip.

“My parents just got home, quick you have to go.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter