Truth

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person who protected me made his way towards me and I couldn’t believe who I saw. For a moment I thought it was V but as the person got closer I was clearly wrong.

“Ilhoon,” I spoke and he crouched down in front of me. “What are you doing here?” I questioned him, saddened since it wasn’t V.

“I followed you from school; you seemed really out of it today. Who are those guys, Jinah?” He queried and I just sighed.

“They’re people that were after BTS. I ran into them once when I was with BTS.” I told him and Ilhoon tensed at the name of BTS. “They thought I could lead them to BTS.”

 

Ilhoon walked me home after those events had occurred, just to make sure that I was safe.

“I really am sorry for what I did, I didn’t mean for you two to break up” Ilhoon apologized and I just nodded.

“Well, it happened. It’s over now.” I muttered and looked down as we walked.

“Then I think it’s time to let go of them, you have no connection to them anymore. You’re back here where you belong; we’ll be there for you now.” He placed his hand on my shoulder and I just nodded. I knew that they meant well, but it just wasn’t the same.

We arrived at my house and stopped outside. I awkwardly looked around and Ilhoon cleared his throat.

“Thanks for walking me home and helping with those thugs.” I muttered gratefully and Ilhoon just smiled.
“I’ll always be there for you; I just guess that times have changed.” He spoke and I shook my head.

“Times haven’t changed, I’ve changed. I’ll see you in school.” I waved and entered my dark and empty house.

 

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

I entered my home one evening. BTS and I had been working on some dance stuff. We’d opted for a new look, so we all changed our hair styles. I now had strawberry blonde hair that was styled differently too.

I walked towards the kitchen but I heard voices in my father’s study. I stopped outside his door and listened curiously.

“Lee Minjoon, it is done.” My father spoke and I frowned in confusion. Why was he talking to Jinah’s father?

“I know it’s done, but you hurt my daughter badly. I warned you about that!” Jinah’s father raised his voice over what sounded like a video call.

“It had to be done, my son can’t be with your daughter it’s an outrage!” My father spoke and my eyes widened. So he really did it on purpose?

“What did you do? Why did my daughter want to transfer back to Gwangju?” Minjoon questioned my father strictly and he just chuckled.

“It was the perfect opportunity, one of her friends just happened to kiss her and the person I hired snapped a few pictures. V would never know that it was nothing to do with Jinah.” My father chuckled proudly and I heard some grumbles from Lee Minjoon.

“You probably underestimate him; you would never know what he knows.” Minjoon spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter