Safe & Free

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark dropped V and I off at my house and I thanked him for helping me before he drove off. I sighed happily as I looked up at V. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist whilst looking up at him with a smile.

“How can you still be smiling after the evening you’ve had?” He questioned me curiously and wrapped his arms around my body, embracing me.

“I smile because I’m with you, you can lift my mood even in the darkest of times just by being there.” I told him and he raised his hand to my face, he lightly cupped my jaw and leaned in until his lips met mine. The kiss was tender and filled with affection; he made me melt inside.

Suddenly the front door to my house opened and we pulled apart just in time to see my father storming out and heading straight for us. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me from V’s arms. Without wasting a second he let go of me and brought a right hook round to V’s face. My mouth fell open in shock and I didn’t think about my actions, I shoved my father out of the way and checked V to see if he was badly injured.

“Father, he didn’t do anything!” I raised my voice and my father just stared angrily at my boyfriend. “V came to find me, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be home right now. You have got to let this grudge go!” I shouted but my father shook his head.

“As long as Taeheon’s blood runs through his veins, then whatever his father is to blame for he is too.” My father spoke and I sighed in annoyance. “Now, Taehyung if you know what is good for you, you should leave now.” He warned V and I ran my fingers through my hair and looked up at V apologetically.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and V just shrugged.

“Don’t worry; I’m kind of used to his attitude by now.” V muttered and I just shook my head. He shouldn’t just accept my father acting like that. Normal relationships don’t have this many problems, but of course ours would not be considered normal due to the fact that our families are practically at war. Why is my life so dramatic?

V lent down and kissed my cheek before he walked off, sparing one last stern look in my father’s direction before he disappeared down the street, out of our sight. I sighed before I turned to glare in my father’s direction.

“We’re never gonna break up, so you may as well just learn to accept it.” I spoke before I stormed into the house and up to my bedroom.

 

Ever since his father kidnapped me, V had been even more adamant to get out from under his control. He decided to become emancipated from his parents, the result would mean his freedom and the ability to live the way he wanted to since his parents would get no legal say in the matter. Weeks passed but finally the emancipation was completed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter