Belong

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening we were all encouraged to spend time with other students from the class. The girls grouped together, but Jiyeon and I went over to BTS. We were perfectly happy with the friends we had. Even though I glanced back at the group of girls and saw JiEun and Minha together. They glanced back at me and gave me a small smile, which I returned before I focused my attention back on BTS.

“Are you okay?” V spoke in a hushed tone and I looked at him with a smile.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I nodded but couldn’t help but glance back at my former friends. “I’ll be right back.” I stood up and left my friends to go speak to JiEun and Minha. They both walked over to me and I gave them a small smile.

“Jinah, we just want to say that we’re really sorry for abandoning you.” JiEun spoke and looked down. Minha cleared and I looked at her.

“We know we weren’t very good friends; when you needed us most we weren’t there for you.” Minha continued on from JiEun and I nodded in understanding.

“It’s okay; I understand why you did it. I didn’t want you two to get hurt because of me. MissA were overtaken by their jealousy and if you two had stuck up for me they could’ve hurt you too.” I told them and smiled. I pulled them both in for a group hug before I pulled away.

“Don’t be a stranger anymore.” JiEun told me and I nodded before I walked back over to BTS and V. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me as I sat back down with them.

“That was a very mature thing to do.” He stated and I smiled once more.

“It’s about time I let go of the past; they weren’t to blame for what happened.” I spoke in a quiet tone and he kissed my temple. “I hate to say it, but maybe you should think about doing the same with Ilhoon.” I mentioned and he sighed but I kept his attention. “With all the drama of our families, having more friends like Ilhoon and Mark on our side could prove beneficial in the long run.” I informed him and he looked down.

“I guess you’re right. I’ll sort out a meeting with Ilhoon and Mark after the trip is over.” He gave in and kissed him happily. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me onto his lap as he tried to deepen our kiss, but I pulled away.

“You seem to forget that there are people around us.” I whispered and he chuckled but nevertheless pulled away.

 

That night we all went to bed around 11pm. I was just sat in my pyjamas on my bed, which consisted of shorts and a vest top, and I was reading a book. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I placed my book down on the pill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter