Together

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

V and I entered school the next morning and everything seemed brighter. His fingers were laced with mine and I noticed many people whispering as we walked past. We stopped outside our classroom as students began to enter and take their seats. I leant against the wall outside the class and V stood in front of me. His lips soon met mine after a few seconds and I instantly kissed back. Our fingers laced together as our lips moved in sync. A smile spread onto my lips mid kiss because I felt so happy with V, even though we hadn’t been together long.

“Whoa, that is not something I expected to see of a morning.” A voice spoke and interrupted us. V pulled away from me slightly and we both looked to the direction of the voice.

BTS were stood about a metre away from us and we composed ourselves.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” V spoke casually to his friends and Jungkook walked up to us.

“What’s up? When did this happen? Don’t act so casually about it.” Jungkook spoke and put his arm around my shoulder. “This is my favourite Noona-, I mean, erm, chingu; you will treat her right or there will be consequences” Jungkook warned his hyung who just chuckled and moved Jungkook’s arm from round me.

“I will, but make sure you keep your hands off her as well.” V warned Jungkook in return who just chuckled and playfully nudged his hyung before he turned to me.

“I think hyung knows about us, just play it cool.” Jungkook joked and I just rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

“So when did this happen?” Suga asked and V just sighed.

“Why are you all so nosy?” He questioned and s surrounded him.

“We’re your closest friends, we’re meant to know about your relationships.” J-Hope clutched V’s arm and smiled cutely.

“What relationship?” Another voice intervened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter