Lunchtime Mishap Part II

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS and I eventually stopped running; we were all out of breath so we decided to stop off at a nearby shop to get some drinks. I grabbed flavoured water from the fridge and V took it from my hand. I was about to object to him, but before I could he had already paid for both of our drinks, his was just a plain water.

We exited the shop and waited for the others to finish and meet us outside. V lent against a wall outside the shop and motioned for me to come closer. I sighed at him but didn’t move.

“What are we gonna do next?” I questioned him but he shrugged.

“Just go sit somewhere; we’re not a very productive group.” He admitted and I sighed. I turned and looked up the road. “Where are you going?” V questioned me and I pointed to the park across the road.

“I’m just gonna go wait over there.” I told him and went to cross the road.

“JINAH” he shouted and I turned to see where a car was speeding in my direction. I froze on the spot, what was I to do? Where should I run or move to? I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the impact but suddenly I was pulled out of the way and into a pair of warm arms.

“Jinah, open your eyes.” V’s voice said gently but I shook my head.

“I’m such an idiot, how could I not have checked the road?” I muttered and he just hugged me longer.

“Oh my goodness, is she okay?” A woman came up to us, but I didn’t look at her.

“Yeah, she’s okay, thanks.” V replied and gently my hair.

“What happened?” The worried voices of BTS came over to us and I suddenly pulled away from V. I didn’t need them assuming that something was going on between us.

“Oh, I just nearly got hit by a car but V pulled me out the way.” I told them and I was surprised by how calmly I had said that.

“Oh, that’s good then.” Jimin replied awkwardly and suddenly V took hold of my hand once more. I went to pull away but he laced his fingers with mine.

 

BTS and I just wondered through the streets killing time before we went back to school. We walked down a crowded street and people kept bumping into us in a rush to get somewhere. One person bumped into Jungkook and me, but as we went to walk on they called to us.

“Yah, you kids, apologize to me.” The man instructed and as we turned around an evil smirk appeared on his face.

“Damn it.” V muttered as the guy stepped closer to BTS and me.

“Hey guys, look, it’s those punks from last week.” The guy shouted and suddenly more guys appeared behind him.

“Who’s the girl?” One of them questioned and suddenly V stood in front of me, not letting go of my hand.

“The girl is none of your concern; your problem is with us.” V spoke strongly and I gently pulled my hand from his. Whatever the problem was, I didn’t want to be in the middle of it.

“I’m running one way; you guys have to run a different way.” I whispered to him but his hand grabbed my wrist.

“I’m not leaving you.” He muttered in reply and I sighed. He was so stubborn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter