Looking To The Future

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening BTS and I just hung out at V’s apartment. Ilhoon had to go back to Gwangju since he had business to sort out, but he promised he’d visit more often with the rest of BtoB since they were now on good terms with BTS.

“Is it me, or does this feel weird?” I questioned out loud and everyone glanced at me in confusion. “There’s no more drama with our families and everything is moving on.” I told them and they nodded

“I guess it is a bit weird.” V spoke up and I looked at him from where I had rested my head on his shoulder. “We don’t have to worry about my father planning anything and we don’t have to constantly being on edge around our parents or looking over our shoulders for trouble.” He explained and Jimin chuckled.

“Unless it’s trouble that we caused” He joked and we chuckled along with him. It felt good to be relaxed and just enjoy our time together as friends.

 

Weeks passed and everything was peaceful between our families. It felt as if we were living in a new world; a better one for our family. I was excited, but nervous as it was the day that we would see our child for the first time; the ultrasound. V and I went to the hospital one weekend and my heart was racing inside. We sat in the waiting area for what seemed like ages, anticipating my name being called. V took hold of my hand and interlocked our fingers together. I glanced at him with a soft smile and he brought my hand to his lips, kissing it lovingly. I leant my head on his shoulder as I fidgeted my leg in my chair. V placed his hand on my leg to stop me and I sighed.

“Relax, Jinah.” He whispered and I looked up at him once more.

“What if something is wrong?” I questioned him and chewed my nails anxiously. He grabbed my hand and I pouted sadly at him.

“Nothing will be wrong, everything will be perfect.” He assured me. “This is our child; nothing can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter