March 3rd

Mine

It was your birthday…. And the day of the concert.

 

"Yah! Han ~~~~! Stop being in a daze and hurry up ! We're going to be squished by these fans who think they're bigger fans than we are !"

 

You came back from Lala Land and brought your attention back to Hara.

 

"Sorry," You sheepishly smiled.

 

"Aish… I might as well drag you through the crowd… Yah! ~~~! Oh my god…. She's out of it again…"

 

And with that, Hara grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you through the crowd, giving death stares at anyone who got in the way.

 

"Move it!" yelled Hara.

 

"Whoa!" Hara's yell brought you back to life again.

 

"Huh? What… HARA! Where are you taking me!? Ahhh!"

 

For what felt like ages, you finally arrived at the doors of the gymnasium and showed your tickets and got in.

 

"Oh my gosh Hara… you're so violent… You could've just TOLD me to walk faster… See! Now my wrist is red! Dude, it's even got your grip marks on it !" You shoved your red wrist in Hara's face.

 

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry. But it's not my fault you were just trailing behind me and being pushed around by the fans ! Aren't you excited to see JYJ!?"

 

Your expression froze but you quickly put on a fake smile.

 

"Of course! Let's go!"

 

"Yeah!! Okay, let's get our seats.. I wonder how close we'll be able to be with them…."

 

Hara wondered off holding the tickets, trying to find your seats.

 

*I don't care how close we can get to them…. I just want to go home….*

 

"Yah! Han ~~~~! Do you want me to come and grab you by the wrist again!"

 

You snapped out of it and saw Hara standing not so far off but giving you the death stare.

 

*Crap, she saw me spacing out again.*

 

You yelled after her, "Coming!"

 

 

------------------

 

Yes… Exactly HOW close will you be with JYJ ;)

 

PLEASE COMMENT ! :D