Sly Jaejoong

Mine

You have been spending more and more time with Jaejoong because Sungyeol and the rest of Infinite  are currently promoting in Japan.

"Oppa, where are we going today?" You innocently blinked at Jaejoong as you walked down the street with him.

"Hmm… How about Hongdae?" Jaejoong smiled at you. Your eyes lit up. "Sure!"

What you didn't know, was that Jaejoong was bringing you, to clubbing.

As you walked through the busy streets of Hongdae, you were filled with happiness, seeing the bright lights.

"Oppa! Look at that!" You cried, as you pointed towards to giant teddy bear. Jaejoong's lips curled into a smile.

"~~~~-ah. Where we're going, you're not going to get in by wearing those clothes," Jaejoong gave you the 'elevator look'. You looked down at your casual attire consisting of a loose-fit sweater and shorts with stockings, and black heels.

"Why not, oppa?" You blinked at Jaejoong, full or curiosity.

"Hmm…" Jaejoong pondered, as he tapped his chin in thought. "Because you just won't fit in. Here, let's go to that store and buy you a new set of clothes, 'kay?" Jaejoong shot you a wink, which made you forget everything and just follow his orders.

Soon, you were inside the changing room of the store, holding onto a strapless silver dress.

*Aigoo… Why did I agree to come here…* You sighed as you took another suspecting look at the dress before putting it on.

Jaejoong was outside, crossing his legs and sitting on a seat. *When is ~~~~ going to come out? I can't wait… Hehe, I even personally picked that dress for her.* Jaejoong was getting giddy at the thought of seeing you in that strapless silver dress.

"Oppa… I'm ready. But.. I don't think this suits me…"

Jaejoong shot up at your voice and anticipated you walking out. You shyly peeked out of the door, hiding yourself.

"Oppa… It's so embarrassing…" You fidgeted and tried to pull the dress down to cover more of your legs.

"It's okay, come out. Let me see if it's really that bad." Jaejoong motioned you towards him.

You bit your lip and walked out. Jaejoong was stunned. Your hair was down in natural curls, gently falling over your shoulders. Your milky white skin seemed to match the dress perfectly, with your legs seem like they go on forever, especially with your black heels on.

"Wow…" Jaejoong took a breath in and held it.

"See! I told you it was bad! Wait here, I'll change out of it in a second!" You turned to run back when you felt a pair of strong arms surround your waist.

"Don't change. It's beautiful." Jaejoong nuzzled your neck and buried his face in your hair. You stiffened at the sudden movement but relaxed, feeling safe in Jaejoong's arms.

"Okay… I won't. But oppa, where are we going?" You broke the embrace and looked at him.

Jaejoong smirked, "Clubbing."

-----------------------

:D

CLUBBING!! WOOT!