Intimate Moment

Mine

You were in front of your house, waiting for Jaejoong, when you saw a familiar figure walking towards you.

"JAEJOONG-OPPA!" You waved your hand excitedly in the air and waved him over. He was carrying two big white grocery bags.

"Aigoo, ~~~~-ah, what are you doing out here at night. It's dangerous for a girl to be standing outside at night. C'mon, let's go in," Jaejoong said, as he ruffled your hair and walked towards the lift.

You smiled as you put your hand over where he had ruffled your hair.

"Oppa! Wait!!" You called out.

 

Opening the door, it was the familiar place it had been. Jaejoong smiled, as he imagined you being your cute, bubbly self inside the house. But his eyes fell and stopped at the third picture next to the TV.

*L.Joe…* Jaejoong fringe covered his eyes and a dark expression came over his face.

*L.Joe… I'm… so sorry.*

You walked into the house and turned to see Jaejoong.

"Oppa? Is something wrong?"

Jaejoong looked up at you and put on a quick smile. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing…" Jaejoong's eyes darted around the house to find an excuse. "I see that you're house is not as tidy as it was last time I came… I'm disappointed," Jaejoong said, as he looked towards the empty chip packets and crumbs sitting on the coffee table. You cheeks flushed red.

"Huh? What chip packets and crumbs?" You dived towards the coffee table and swept the crumbs and packets into the bin.

Jaejoong let out a chuckle. *She's so cute.*

 

In the kitchen, Jaejoong was chopping up vegetables and making curry.

"Wah~ Oppa, you're such a good cook. Whoever ends up marrying you, will be so lucky," you said in awe.

*Silly, that 'lucky person' is you.* Jaejoong smiled and continued cooking.

You felt bad that Jaejoong was doing all the work so you went into the kitchen to get plates to set up the table. As you opened the cabinet, you realised that the pretty plates you wanted to use were all the way up on the top shelf.

*Aish… Why did I put them all the way up there!* You tried jumping to reach it but failed miserably. Jaejoong turned around to see your jumping desperately for something. He smiled lovingly and came behind you, grabbing the plates.

"Aigoo, ~~~~-ah. You could've just told me to help you. You know you can't reach it no matter how high you jump." As Jaejoong said those words, his hot breath brushed against your hair, sending chills down your spine.

Your face flushed bright red as your could feel his broad chest slightly leaning on your lean shoulders. Once Jaejoong had the plates in his hands, he looked down at you.

*I'm.. So close. And her hair smells nice…*

"Oppa! I'm hungry, is the curry done yet?" You wanted to break the awkwardness.

"Um.. Yeah, it's done. I'll just go add some final touches…" Jaejoong said, as he awkwardly looked around and scratched his head.

You took a side glance. *Phew… Oppa was so close to me…*

 

After dinner, you were sitting on the sofa and feeling full and bored so you started poking Jaejoong's sides.

-poke- "Yah, Han ~~~~," Jaejoong said.

-poke poke-  "Han ~~~~… You better stop it… Or else I don't know what I'm going to do"

-poke- "YAH!"

Jaejoong grabbed hold of your wrists and pinned your down to the sofa. Your eyes widened in surprise from Jaejoong's sudden movement.

"Op.. Oppa?" You stuttered.

Jaejoong gave you a dangerous smirk. "I told you to stop, but you wouldn't listen."

Jaejoong was edging closer to your face.

"Op.. Oppa? What are you doing?" Your eyes quickly darted all over Jaejoong's face.

"I told you. Even I don't know what I'm going to do…" Jaejoong seductively husked.

He edged closer, and closer…

------------------

OMO!! What's going to happen next!? ;)