Late

Mine

You had reached the steps of Seoul University, hands on your knees, huffing.

*Aish…* You quickly checked the time on your phone. It read 6.50. You tilted your head.

*Mmh? Weren't we meant to be meeting at 6? Hmm…* You had your head tilted and turned around when suddenly, something cold touched your cheek.

"KYAHH!" You screamed.

You quickly looked in the direction of the cold thing that touched you cheek. It was a can of lemonade. You furrowed your eyebrows at the can and let your gaze follow the arm that held the can, all the way to the person's face. It was Jaejoong.

You stared at him with your mouth wide open. Jaejoong chuckled.

"Yah, ~~~~~. You're 50 minutes late on our first meeting and you have nothing to say to me?" Jaejoong pouted.

Jaejoong put a finger under your chin and closed your mouth for you.

*She's so cute. I can't wait for her to taste my cooking, the food that'll have my love poured all over it.*

Jaejoong closed your mouth for you and you came back to earth. You suddenly had an apologetic face on.

"I'm so sorry, Jaejoong-oppa… it's just that…" You fiddled as you were trying to give him a reason.

Jaejoong smiled at you warmly and put his hand on your head.

"It's okay. As long as you came, I'm happy. I thought you were lost, or had an accident or something. Don't worry me like that again, okay?" Jaejoong tilted his head, waiting for your answer.

"Definitely!" You beamed.

Jaejoong laughed at your sudden happiness at the fact that he wasn't angry with you and walked you to his car.

You looked inside the car through the window and noticed that there were grocery bags in the back seat.

"Oppa, you go grocery shopping?"

Jaejoong looked at you as if you had asked the dumbest question.

"Of course I do. Where else am I going to buy food to cook for you," he laughed.

You pouted and justified yourself, "Well… I just thought that you would've gotten your manager to buy it for you…."

"C'mon ~~~~, get in." Jaejoong opened the car door and motioned for you to get in.

As you got in the car, Jaejoong's hand was hovering over your head, protecting your head from hitting the top of the car.

"Thanks oppa," you gave him your sweetest smile.

Jaejoong felt his heart flutter and a flush of heat creep onto his face. He coughed awkwardly.

"It's nothing. Basic manners."

He sat into the driver's seat and asked, "You ready?"

You nodded.

"Alright, let's go! But promise you won't tell anyone where I live, 'kay? Or else I'll be punished by my manager and you'll be punished by…" He shot you a seductive wink. "Me."

You looked down and blushed. Jaejoong smiled and drove off.

 

---------------------

 

I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday >< PLEASE FORGIVE ME !

It's just that… I was being really emotional about something last night.. So I couldn't write anything.

BUT DON'T WORRY! Which is why I'm making it up to you guys by updating with THREE chapters today :D

WOOT ! *sprays silly strings*