Wingman

Mine

Sungyeol stormed into Infinite's dorm, grabbed his car keys and yelled, "Yah! Everyone! Infinity, NOW!"

All the members were tired and sleepy from filming Sesame Player but they couldn't refuse Sungyeol's orders, not even if it killed them.

L was slightly annoyed and glared at him, "Yah, Lee Sungyeol. What's wrong with you lately. Do you have bipolar disorder or something? You'd be so happy one day and then pissed off like today. Yah, you think you can lead Infinite like this!?"

L was the only one that could stand up to Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked to the side and stormed out the door. Before he left, he slightly looked over his shoulder.

"L, I have something to tell you. Come. And, to everyone else… I'm sorry to drag you all into my mood swings… Have a good rest. You all should be tired after all that running."

Sungyeol closed the door and waited in his car for L.

L sighed and also looked back at s.

"It's okay, I'll talk some sense into him. He's probably just worried about Infinity."

L gave them a reassuring smile and walked out of the door, got into Sungyeol's car.

 

Sungyeol gripped the steering wheel.

"Myungsoo-ah…. Will you.. Help me?"

L looked at Sungyeol with an inquiring look.

*Myungsoo..? He never calls me  that unless he's dead serious.*

"What is it? Tell me first and I'll see if it interests me or not," L looked out the window.

Sungyeol looked L's way and gave him a weak smile.

"Myungsoo-ah… Help me… Get ~~~~~. Away from Jaejoong… and to me." Sungyeol said weakly.

L looked at Sungyeol as if he just said the stupidest thing ever.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol. If you want to get someone, you can just tell someone from Infinity to deal with them in a dark alley somewhere in Seoul. Why me?"

Sungyeol gave a little laugh at L.

"Not THAT kind of 'Get'. I mean… Get her.. To love me," Sungyeol's voice was down to a whisper by the end of the sentence.

L furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Sungyeol.

"What? You want me to do what? Ah.. You want me to be your wingman?" L fell silent and tried thinking it through.

*Helping Sungyeol get this person called ~~~~~, aye? Hmm…. Doesn’t seem that hard. This is probably a good thing for Sungyeol. Ever since she left… She's the one responsible for turning Sungyeol into this… Maybe this ~~~~ can change Sungyeol back to the one that used to just laugh without a care in the world…*

L looked up through the front window of the car.

"Okay, I'll be your wingman. Seems interesting," L said. But Sungyeol's face lit up all too soon.

"On one condition."

Sungyeol's face dropped at L's 'condition'.

"What is it… If you want me to give ~~~~ to you, you're dreaming, Myungsoo-ah!" Sungyeol said, pouting his lips and lifting his head high, as if lifting his head as high as he could would help L back off.

L smirked and said, "That you buy me chicken… AND do my washing… FOR A MONTH!"

Sungyeol groaned and started whining. "C'MON MYUNGSOO-AH! DON'T BE LIKE THIS! Aren’t we the bestest of friends!? YOU KNOW I HATE DOING THE WASHING!!!!"

L turned his head away. "Fine then, no wingman for you~"

Sungyeol quickly begged L.

'NOOOO!! Okay, okay. I'll buy you chicken AND do your washing! For a month! Promise!"

L smirked as he got his way, again. *Hehe, Sungyeol is just too easy.*

Sungyeol sighed as he fell for L's threats, again.

"Well, wingman. Let's go to Infinity. Got some paperwork and some hardcore clubbing to do tonight! Let's get the rest of the members and go."

Sungyeol did a fist pump and as the members piled into the car one by one, Sungyeol drove Infinite to Infinity and had a good night of partying. Of course, after all the paperwork was done.

-----------------

I shall have a chapter explaining why Infinite is so scared of Sungyeol and Sungyeol secret past soon ;) Whee~~~