After the Concert

Mine

 

The concert was over, with an encore of 'Be My Girl'. The concert went by as a blur for you, as all you could focus on was Jaejoong, and his charismatic self on stage. Your eyes were following his every movement, from his powerful dance moves to his breathing chest.

Jaejoong would sometimes look your way and wink at you. You would blush and look away.

 

*I see why I was so in love with him in the first place.*

 

By the time all the fans had left, only you and Hara were left. Hara thought it was weird so she shook your arm and waved her hand in front of your face.

 

"Hello?? Earth to ~~~, anyone there? Everyone's left, what are we still doing here? We need to find a way to the backstage where JYJ is. ~~~~~~! Fine, don't talk to me then. I'll just go wonder around myself. Hmph."

 

Hara pouted and left, wondering around and walking in and out of doors.

You just sat there, waiting for Hara to go because you wanted to be selfish for once today. You wanted to see Jaejoong all by yourself.

Once Hara had gone out the doors of the gymnasium, trying to ask for directions for the back stage, you stood on the stage, like Jaejoong told you.

As soon as you stood on stage, a spotlight shone on you. You jumped and looked in the direction of the spotlight, covering you eyes with one hand.

 

*Hmm? What's going on.*

 

Jaejoong was up there with the lighting director.

 

"Thank you sir."

 

"No problems, anything to make this 'fan' meeting special."

 

Jaejoong blushed and let out a small chuckle.

 

"Thank you. So, so much."

 

Jaejoong ran off to meet you. He was still sweating and dead tired from the concert, but he didn't care. He just wanted to see you.

 

You were standing on the stage, still wondering what was happening. You started to think that maybe Jaejoong wasn't coming and was slowly moving your feet towards the stairs next to the stage.

 

"WAIT! ~~~~-sshi?"

 

Your eyes widened and slowly turned your head back.

 

*Oh my god… He actually came. I thought it was all a joke for publicity…."

 

You had a smile of gratitude on your face. Jaejoong was still puffing from running down from the lighting director's room.

 

"~~~~~-sshi? Thank god you haven't left yet. Um," Jaejoong scratched the back of his head.

*What am I going to say?*

 

Thankfully, you stepped in and led the conversation.

 

"Um, hello. How are you, Jaejoong-sshi. Is your schedule packed?"

 

Jaejoong looked up at your and smiled.

 

*She cares for me.*

 

"Um, yeah. It's quite packed, since we're going to be all over the place for our world tour but, we occasionally get the… hour or so break."

 

You exclaimed at his comment.

 

"What? Only one hour break a day? That's not enough to be healthy!"

 

Jaejoong had a crooked smile on his face and said,

 

"Um… now daily. Probably only…. Once every 2 or 3 days?"

 

You gasped and continued having a conversation with Jaejoong in a positive atmosphere.

It was getting late and it was time for you to be going.

 

"Um, Jaejoong-sshi, I'll be taking my leave now. It's getting kinda late."

 

Jaejoong felt a stab of disappointment in his chest.

 

*Going? Already? But.. We've only just started to get to know each other….*

 

Then, Jaejoong thought of something as you turned to leave.

 

"~~~~~~~-sshi," Jaejoong called after you, "Can I have your number?"

 

Your  eyes widened.

 

*My… my number?*

 

You turned around to see Jaejoong look at you with anticipation.

 

*Ah.. Well.. It can't hurt.*

 

Just like that, you and Jaejoong exchanged phone numbers. You both bowed and you left the gymnasium.

As soon as you left, your phone started ringing.

 

*Mmh? Who could it be?*

 

----------------------

 

:O COULD IT BE JAEJOONG ALREADY MISSING YOU !?