Can't Give You Up

Mine

You met Jaejoong the next day at a shop called 'Mr.'

"Oppa!" You practically jumped onto him and hugged him.

"Ooft." Jaejoong was slightly taken back by your sudden friendliness.

He slightly pulled you out of his arms and looked down at you, "What's wrong ~~~~-ah? You seem so.. Happy today. Did something good happen? Did you win the lottery!?"

You giggled at his goofiness and playfully punched his chest, "It's because I'm with oppa today. You do not know how lonely and boring my days are without you! I was so happy you sent me a text yesterday! Hehe, but I see you haven't gotten over the habit of overusing emoticons in your messages, have you?"

Jaejoong sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

*But I already toned it down… A LOT!*

"Oppa, let's go in, I'm hungry," you smiled widely.

Jaejoong let out a small laugh. *All she's thinking about is food today, haha.*

 

You and Jaejoong entered 'Mr.' and chose a seat next to the window. Jaejoong grew slightly protective over his identity since it was near the window and a lot of people walked past. You noticed Jaejoong pulling the collar of his coat to slightly cover his face.

"Oppa, do you want to sit somewhere else? People might recognise you…"

Jaejoong looked at you and realised that he had subconsciously tried to protect his identity and quickly put his collar back down and fixed it.

"Sorry ~~~~-ah. It's just that… It's been so long since I've been out to eat normally and… Well, being famous for this past years, it's a habit that’s grown on me. I'm sorry if it makes you feel awkward," Jaejoong looked down like a child that had done something wrong.

You quickly waved your hands in front of you and said, "Oppa, that's not it~ I just thought that you didn't want people to know that you were here."

You took a side glance at the menu, "Let's order! I'm so hungry oppa~~"

You made fists with your hands with put them next to your face, showing him your aegyo.  

Jaejoong looked up and melted at your aegyo. He happily perked up and reached across the table to pinch your cheek.

"Aigoo~ What does my ~~~~ want to eat? Oppa will buy you lunch," Jaejoong said lovingly.

You beamed and said, "Of course oppa is buying me lunch. Does it make sense if I'm buying you lunch?"

You and Jaejoong both laughed and ordered your food. As you were waiting for the food to arrive, you and Jaejoong talked about your uni, his schedules and future outings.

 

Sungyeol was filming Sesame Player and ran away from his manager. Because his legs are so long, even his VJ has lost him. He was huffing and puffing, hands on his knees and sweating. He was thinking of calling L when he saw you sitting in a restaurant. His face lit up and was about to walk over to you when he moved his gaze to the person you were talking to. His hands curled into a fist.

*Jaejoong…*

He saw you laughing and eating with Jaejoong.

*She's…. How could she… Kim Jaejoong…* Sungyeol's expression darkened even more when he saw Jaejoong reach over the table to wipe some sauce off your face.

*I can let go of my revenge… But I can't let ~~~~ go…*

Just as he was about to storm into the restaurant and take you with him, his VJ had found him.

"Sungyeol-ah! Oh my god… I've finally found you… Your legs are so long! You run so frikken fast! Man… Lemme… Catch my breath first…"

The VJ was holding onto Sungyeol's arm for support.

*Aish… Why does he have to have come at this time. I guess my 'Goodie-Goodie' act has to come back on.* Sungyeol smirked one last time in front of the camera and turned to his VJ.

"Hyung, are you okay? I'm sorry for running so fast. I mean, my manager was on our tail! Here, hyung, let's go before manager-hyung finds us again, okay?" Nobody would've known that Sungyeol was faking his kindness. He's just so good.

Starting to walk away from the restaurant, he looked back at it one more time.

*Kim Jaejoong… I am NOT, I swear to god, giving YOU ~~~~~. Just you wait and see.*

With one more glare at Jaejoong, he took off again, running for his freedom for Sesame Player.

 

--------------

I'm back with another chapter!!!!! :D And I've finally gotten my laptop back as well!!! So I'll be able to update regularly now~~ Hehe~~

Btw guys, would you like to end up with Jaejoong or Sungyeol more? I think most of you want to end up with Jae. Shall I make alternate endings?