Daze

Mine

 

Yoochun's serenade to Hara was finished. He sang 'Shelter'. Yoochun thanked Hara for coming to the concert and sent her back to her seat.

 

Hara came bouncing down and sat back down next to you again, but you didn't even notice, since you were replaying the moment you were in Jaejoong's arms.

Hara thought there was something wrong with you and snapped her fingers in your face. It made a loud click and you snapped out of it.

 

"Whoa! Hara? You're back already?"

 

Hara stared at you in disbelief.

 

"I WAS JUST UP THERE ON STAGE! DIDN’T YOU SEE ME!? WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?"

 

You sheepishly smiled and shook your head. Hara rolled her eyes at you.

 

"Seriously ~~~~~, what is wrong with you today? You seem so… so… OUT OF IT! But then, who could blame you. I mean, after being hugged by Jaejoong. KIM Jaejoong. THE Kim Jaejoong. Wah… You really are a lucky one. But.. YOOCHUN STILL SERENADED ME! OMG! HIS VOICE.. Ah~"

 

You smiled back at Hara and chuckled.

 

*Maybe… Becoming a JYJ fan isn't such a bad thing after all…*

 

You smiled at the thought and turned your attention back to the stage, where JYJ came back in their last set of clothes, ready for the last part of the concert. 

 

 

--------------------

 

a short chapter :3