Surprise! ....?

Mine

You had arrived at Jaejoong's house and you pressed your hands against the window and stared at his big house.

*Wah…. Jaejoong-oppa must have a lot of money… His house is so big! And pretty!*

Before you had realised, Jaejoong had already gotten out of his car, went over to your side and opened your door for your. He bowed at a 45degree angle and held his arm out.

"Milady," he said, bowing, but with a subtle charisma and charm that you can't put your finger on.

You were shy and hesitant about his sudden behaviour and was shy and quickly bowed back.

"Ah.. Yes.. Thank you," you looked around and was slightly uncomfortable.

Jaejoong snuck a peek from his bow and smiled.

*There's just something about her… That you just can't help but .*

Jaejoong stood up tall again and said, "Come on ~~~-ah. Let's go in. What do you want to eat tonight?"

You put your finger on your chin and thought for a moment.

"Anything that oppa makes is bound the be delicious."

Jaejoong thought for a moment and a light bulb lit up above his head.

"Spicy!" Jaejoong walked you up to his house and was about the open his door when…

"SURPRISE HYUNG!!! ARE YOU HAPPY WE'RE HERE HYUNG!? HYUNG, WE'RE…." Yoochun tugged Junsu's arm, hinting him to stop talking. But Junsu just shook him away.

"Aish, PARK YOOCHUN! YOU'RE MEANT TO BE HAPPY THAT WE'RE HAVING JAEJOONG HYUNG'S COOKING TONIGHT! So hyung, what're we…." Junsu finally stopped talking because he realised his hyung is not alone.

Junsu and Yoochun both peered at you, slightly hiding behind Jaejoong's back. Jaejoong was still holding the door open, shocked at his dongsaengs. His mouth was wide-open and took him some time to adjust to the fact that Junsu and Yoochun had wrecked his dinner date with you.

"Y.. Yah… P-Park Yoochun… Ki-Kim Junsu… What are you doing here… In my house…"

Junsu pouted, "Hyung… are we not welcome. After all these years… WE'RE NOT EVEN WELCOME AT YOUR HOUSE!?"

Junsu was "crying". Jaejoong felt bad and quickly said, "No, no… It's okay.. Stay… I was going to cook tonight anyway. We're having spicy. Here, ~~~~," Jaejoong pushed you to the front. "You know who they are. Junsu, Yoochun. This is ~~~~~."

Junsu and Yoochun had a mischievous grin and their faces.

"Of course we know who she is… hehe…" They both said at the same time, their chins.

Jaejoong threatened them with his eyes.

"Yah. If you lay one finger on her… You better watch your stomachs… I'm going to put EXTRA SPICY INGREDIENTS IN YOUR DISH!"

Junsu and Yoochun ran away, both laughing. "Haha, hyung's being protective over his girlfriend!!"

Jaejoong flinched and you were just staring into space, shocked by the sudden stardom. Jaejoong looked over at you.

*Girlfriend, huh? I wish she was… I truly do.*

Jaejoong turned around, locked the door and led you inside, to his living room.

"Here, sit. Dinner will be ready in about.. 45minutes? So until then, do anything to entertain yourself."

Jaejoong set off to work in the kitchen. He was wearing an apron and a white bandana over his head.

*Wah~ He looks just like a chef.* You smiled warmly at the thought that he was preparing food for you.

Just then, Junsu and Yoochun snuck out from behind a wall and sat down next to you on the sofa, one of each side.

"Ah, Junsu-sshi, Yoochun-sshi. Hello." You greeted them politely since it was your first time meeting them personally.

Junsu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Junsu-sshi? That sounds so distant!! Call me Junsu-oppa like you do to Jaejoong-hyung."

Yoochun smiled and said, "Yeah!~ You can call me Yoochun-oppa too," he winked.

You shyly smiled and said, "Junsu…oppa. Yoochun… oppa. Hi…"

Your new oppas basically leapt up in joy.

"WAH! YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Junsu shouted across the room so that Jaejoong could hear.

Jaejoong just kept concentrating on cooking, putting forward his best effort, just so you can taste the best possible taste he can make.

*Aish… I swear to god, if Junsu does something to her, he's going to get it.*

 

---------------------

 

:D JAEJOONG'S COOKING! He's making curry, hehe~