Towards Sungyeol

Mine

You smiled weakly at Jaejoong and mouthed 'Sorry'. Jaejoong's expression softened and shook his head, as if to say "Don't be sorry." You smiled sadly and turned to the Sungyeol, who was basically going to go through a mental breakdown if you didn't tell the answer now.

"The person my heart leans towards to… Is Sungyeol-oppa."

"WAHHH!!" A cheer of joy came from Sungyeol and the next thing you knew it, you were in his tight embrace.

"~~~~-ah! I was so scared I would lose you! Oh my god! You did not know how nervous I was just then! ~~~~-ah! Thank you so much for returning your feelings to me!" Sungyeol hugged you and started jumping up and down, taking you with him.

You laughed and hugged him back. Streamers and the confetti canon was released, heating up the atmosphere. The crowd was cheering for the happy new couple, while others were bawling their eyes out, crying "Oppa! Don't leave me!"

You smiled in his arms and buried your face in Sungyeol's chest in complete bliss. Jaejoong smiled softly at you happy figure and put his hand in his pocket, where the ring that he was supposed to give you was.

*As long as you're happy, then so am I. At least I wouldn't have made a complete fool of myself by proposing to you tonight.*

You broke from Sungyeol's embrace to turn to look at Jaejoong.

"Oppa… I'm sorry," you looked down, biting you lip. Jaejoong smiled with a hint of sadness and pity.

"Well, I guess it's your loss. You would've been able to eat my cooking everyday if you had chosen me." Jaejoong smiled bitterly and opened his arms, inviting you to a last hug.

"Oppa…" Tears welled up in your eyes as you hugged Jaejoong, who will forever be your ultimate bias… After Sungyeol.

"Hey! No touchy! She's mine now!" Sungyeol went over and slapped Jaejoong's arm away, pulling you behind him. Jaejoong smiled and shook his head. "Well, at least we know that your husband is going to protect you now, right?"

Both you and Sungyeol blushed at the word 'Husband'.

"W-who said he was going to be my husband!" You blurted out in embarrassment. Sungyeol gasped and turned around, grabbing hold of either sides of your arms.

"What!? I'm not going to be your husband!? You don't want me anymore!? Why, ~~~~, why!?" Sungyeol was shaking you back and forth, making you dizzy and your thoughts even more mixed up.

"Er… I don't know!" You ran off stage, blushing a bright, fire engine red. "Hey! Wait up!" Sungyeol called, and ran after you.

 

2 years later…

 

After breaking out of the name 'Baby Soul' and using your real name, Han ~~~~ to debut in the industry, your fame went nowhere but up. Reporters would swarm around you everyday, trying to get even just a glimpse of you, or any piece of juicy gossip that would come your way.

"Sungyeol-ah, when do you think these reporters will stop following me" you said, as you ate your ice cream along with the rest of Infinite in their van, going off to your next schedule together.

"Never. Because my baby is just so beautiful." Sungyeol leaned in and rubbed noses with you.

"Hey! Save it for later! Us bachelors here are going to explode with jealousy if you don't stop flashing your love everywhere!" Sunggyu yelled, hitting Sungyeol hard on the head.

"Hyung! Just coz you're not y enough to get a girlfriend! Hmph!" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and quickly ducked before Sunggyu could strike again.

"Yah! What'd you say about your hyung!" Sunggyu was about to strike again till you stepped in.

"Sunggyu-oppa. You should really stop hitting Sungyeol. Sungyeol's dumb enough as the elementary kid as it is. If you're making him lose any more brain cells, he'll be demoted to being a pre-school kid!" Sunggyu rolled in laughter and high-fived you.

"Huh? What just happened? Did you just say something?" Sungyeol looked around the van, clueless as to your betrayal.

"See, what did I tell you," You laughed hysterically along with the rest of Infinite, high-fiving Sunggyu again. Sungyeol pouted and sat back into his seat, crossing him arms. *Just you wait, Han ~~~~. Don't think that I've forgotten about that promise two years ago.*

You all arrived at the studio of Strong Heart and everyone trailed out of the van. "Bye manager-nim! We'll go up and get ready while you park the car!" You waved, and linked arms with Sungyeol and Woohyun.

"Yah! Hands off!" Sungyeol said stingily, as he slapped Woohyun's arm out of yours. Woohyun pouted and looked at you sadly, using as much aegyo in his voice as possible.

"~~~~! Sungyeol won't let me link arms with you!! Do something!" Woohyun whined on childishly, causing you to burst out in laughter.

"Sorry, but you've got to sort this one out yourself." You gave Woohyun an apologetic look and continued walking on with Sungyeol. Sungyeol turned around and stuck his tongue out at Woohyun.

"And now~ It's time for a member of the ever-rising Infinite, Sungyeol, Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol!" Lee Seunggi and Kang Hodong said in unison, sweeping their arms towards Sungyeol.

Sungyeol bowed as Lee Seunggi read what was written on his board.

"Ah, so Sungyeol-sshi. You've written, 'Confession' on your board there. What would you like to confess to us on Strong Heart today?"

Sungyeol smiled to the camera and started telling his story.

"Does everyone remember the scandal I was in two years ago with my current girlfriend, Han ~~~~? The one that was saying Jaejoong-sshi and I were fighting over her? Well, that event led up to the Melon Awards, a surprise event that none of us knew was planned. Even though everyone thought that it was planned, we were actually called just 30 minutes before the 'Most Searched Couple' award was being given out. We all had no idea of what was going to happen till we got there."

The two MCs nodded and the whole studio was quiet.

"It was then, that the happiest moment of my life happened. The day that ~~~~ confessed to me. Happiness burst inside my heart and everything was going the way I wanted it to be. Except one thing. I wanted to be the one to confess to her. So I made a promise to her, that I would make a surprise confession. And today, with her in the studio right now, that is exactly what I plan to do."

Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi both widened their eyes to learn the fact that you were in the studio.

"Omo, Han ~~~~-sshi? Han ~~~~-sshi? Are you here in the studio right now?" Kang Hodong walked towards the edge of the stage and looked out towards the audience, scanning their faces, trying to find yours.

You shyly smiled and stood up, "Yes, I am." You waved and smiled at the camera.

"Wah! Since Sungyeol-sshi has to confess to ~~~~-sshi, let's have her on stage here! Let's welcome, ~~~~, ~~~~, Han ~~~~!" Lee Seunggi excitedly.

You shyly curled your hair behind your ear and walked onto the stage, giving a slight bow to everyone. Sungyeol got out of his seat and straightened his shirt, holding his mic to his mouth and taking in a deep breath.

You took a short, sharp breath in, at the Sungyeol's sudden decision to get on one knee. Fans screamed and all the guests in the studio held their breath.

"~~~~-ah…" Sungyeol looked up at you, eyes overflowing with affection, love and hope.

"I know this is a bit late but… Will you be my girlfriend? JOKES!" Sungyeol got up and started laughing, leaving a dumbfounded you just standing there like an idiot. The whole studio let their breath go and looked at Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol-sshi! How can you do that to us!" Kang Hodong complained! Sungyeol lamely scratched the back of his head. "I'll do it properly this time. I'm nervous…" Sungyeol took another deep breath in and blow it back out through his cheeks, loosening up his shoulders.

You thought that he was joking again so you pouted and furrowed your eyebrows. Sungyeol got down on one knee again and started his confession again.

"Just then… Was a joke. My nerves are getting to me now so I'm sorry I can't make it romantic. ~~~~-ah… Will you marry me?"

The whole studio gasped and all was silent except the sound of their own heartbeats.

*Did he just propose to me… in public!? Oh my god!* Your mouth was wide open, not knowing how to react. Sungyeol smiled and reached into his back pocket. He took out a ring and opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"I'll take it as a 'Yes' then," he smirked and took the ring out of the box, gently placing it on your ring finger. "Perfect."

You snapped out of it and looked at Sungyeol with tears in your eyes. "Sungyeol-ah!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried. "Sungyeol-ah! You babo! You should've told me about it!"

Sungyeol chuckled and the back of your head. "Then it wouldn't have been a surprise."

The whole studio stood up and cheered for you. It was like déjà vu. Like two years ago, everyone was cheering at the happy couple. But this time, you're getting married.

----------------

That's the end guys ! ^^

I hope you all liked the two endings I've made!

If you would like to read another story written by me, you can check my story about B2ST, 'Genie' or my latest fic, 'Nerd by Day, Player by Night', starring you and Woohyun from INFINITE.

Genie:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/63928/genie-b2st-dujun-junhyung-kikwang-romance-yoseob-you

Nerd by Day, Player by Night:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78172/nerd-by-day-player-by-night-4minute-infinite-player-romance-woohyun-you 

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT UP TILL NOW! *bows*

Until next time *waves*