And Your Heart Leans Towards to...

Mine

You were getting ready, wearing a mini strapless royal blue dress with white frill detailing around the edges. You smiled at yourself in the mirror and finished up by doing your hair with lazy curls and light makeup.

You arrived at Jaejoong's house at 7:50pm, 10 minutes early than the agreed time. You looked at your phone with a worried expression.

*I hope oppa doesn't mind me coming a bit early…* You rung the doorbell and waited.

Jaejoong looked up in surprise as he wasn't expecting anyone before 8. He still had his pink apron on, and a ladle in one hand. He was cooking a delicious stew for you and rushed to the door, thinking it was only Yoochun and Junsu who was being cheeky and coming back.

"Yah! You were meant to be here till-" Jaejoong widened his eyes as he realised it was you. Your eyes widened as well, thinking that he was yelling at you.

"Oh… Oppa… I'm sorry… I was a bit early. I'll just walk around the neighbourhood till 8 then…" You turned to walk away with a sad figure.

"No wait! Don't! Sorry! I thought you were Yoochun and Junsu…" Jaejoong trailed off.

You turned around to face him. "Why? Where's Yoochun and Junsu-oppa?" You tilted your head.

"Erm… I sent them away…" Jaejoong looked to the side. You furrowed your eyebrows, still not understanding what Jaejoong was saying.

Jaejoong sighed. "I sent them away so I can celebrate alone… with you."

Your cheeks were a tinted pink, blushing at his sweet words. You walked into Jaejoong's house and sat down. You turned your head to ask what Jaejoong had planned for you and realised what he was wearing. You looked at him up and down, chuckling at how cute he looked in a pink apron.

"Oppa, I love what you're wearing today." You laughed, causing Jaejoong to look down.

"AH!" He covered his body and quickly pulled the apron off him and chucked it on the floor, kicking it in embarrassment.

Jaejoong flushed red and started to stutter, "I-I'll go g-get us our d-d-dinner."

He quickly hid away in the kitchen and cursed himself. "Aish! How can I just wear that like that! Oh my god!"

 

Jaejoong quickly set up the table and laid out a beautiful meal with steak and a large pot of stew.

"Wah~" You clapped your hands and marvelled at the delicious smells emitting from the food.

"Eat up. I made heaps," Jaejoong winked at you and started to dig in.

As you two finished your meal, Jaejoong was getting ready to confess to you. He had bought a couple ring and was ready to put it on for you if you were willing to accept.

"~~~~-ah…" He started. Jaejoong gulped. "I-" He was cut off by the sudden ringing of your phone.

"Oh oppa, sorry. It's from my manager. I'll just take this call really quickly. Sorry!" You clapped your hands in front of your face and accepted the call.

The call ended and you looked to Jaejoong with an apologetic expression.

"I'm so sorry oppa. But my manager just told me to attend an award show thing. It's really urgent so I've got to leave now. I'm so sorry that I can't stay longer."

Jaejoong sadly smiled. But just then, Jaejoong received a text message from his manager too. Jaejoong looked up, "~~~~~, are you going to the Melon awards?" Your eyes widened. "How'd you know!?"

Jaejoong chucked at your cuteness. "Coz I'm going too. I'll take you there."

 

You and Jaejoong arrived at Melon, to see Sungyeol there as well.

"Oh! Oppa! Hey~~ What are you doing here?" You beamed at Sungyeol, as you went and hugged his arm. Jaejoong felt a stab of jealousy in his chest.

"Oh ~~~~-ah. I got called here by Jungryeol-hyung telling me to show up here for some award… What are you doing here? Are you such a good rookie that they're giving your 'Rookie of the Year' already? Haha," Sungyeol poked your forehead, making your head go back.

"Aigoo, oppa! I was called here for an award too!" You rubbed your forehead, pouting at Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol-sshi, Jaejoong-sshi and ~~~~~-sshi. You're up in 5 minutes." A PD rushed in the hallway and ran back out, calling other artists out.

All three of you looked at each other in confusion and walked up on stage, smiling and waving at fans. The fans screamed at the sudden appearance of the most talked about scandal.

"And here! Is a surprise for all you fans here! We especially called ~~~~-sshi, Jaejoong-sshi and Sungyeol-sshi here to receive our 'Most Searched Star Couple' award. BUT! As well as receiving this award, we're also here to find out the truth." MC Hwang Jungeum smiled cutely at you, holding her mic close to her lips.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, the moment of truth. ~~~~-sshi. Out of these two lovely gentlemen here, who does your heart tilt to more. Will it be Kim Jaejoong, the man who can cook, sing and dance. Or will it be Lee Sungyeol, the elementary kid of the group but is very serious about his work. ~~~~-sshi, who will it be?" Hwang Jungeum urged you to answer, eyes glistening with curiosity.

Your eyes widened as you just stared back at Hwang Jungeum. The three of you never expected to be confronted about this in such a public way. You bit your lip and looked down. You stole a glance and Jaejoong, who was smiling gently at you, with a hint of nervousness and hope in his eyes. Then, you looked at Sungyeol. The oppa who is also your current ultimate bias. You took a deep breath and reached for Hwang Jungeum's microphone.

"The person my heart leans towards to is…"

-----------------

The ending is coming up!!

Chapter 63 will be your ending with Jaejoong and the Final chapter will be your ending with Sungyeol so it's an alternate ending ^^