In the Waiting Room

Mine

You were bouncing up and down next to L, talking about all things Infinite. But as you got closer to Infinite's waiting room, your bouncing gradually stopped and turned into heavy steps. L noticed the change in mood and looked at you.

"~~~-sshi, are you alright? Are you hurting somewhere?" L had a concerned written all over his face.

*If Sungyeol sees her like this, he's going to think that I did something to her. NOOOOOO!*

You gulped and seemed like you were sweating up a storm.

"Uh… It's.. Nothing… It's just that…" you gulped once more, "It's just that…. Meeting Infinite… has been my dream for some time now and…. It's finally coming true…. Initially… I only thought of meeting you guys at fan meetings and that would count as 'meeting' you guys but now.. I get to go to Infinite's waiting room and get to meet them PERSONALLY…. Wow… I guess… I'm just REALLY nervous, hehe…" You gave a weak laugh.

L smiled and patted you on your head, "It's okay. Infinite's all friendly. And I'm sure they're all dying to meet you. Sungyeol talks a lot about you at our dorm and it's probably perked all the other members' interest as well."

L gave you a mischievous wink. "Sungyeol doesn’t know that you're visiting so it'll be a big surprise for him."

 

Before you knew it, you were standing right in front of Infinite's waiting room door. L bent down and whispered into your ear, "You ready?"

You gulped for the last time and nodded. L had his hand on the door handle and was about to open the door when he remembered that he had to tell you something.

"Remember to call me L-'oppa', 'kay?" L gave you another playful wink.

You tilted your head and was about to ask him why emphasise on calling him L-'oppa' but decided to just go with the flow and nodded.

L smirked and thought, *Hehe, this'll make Sungyeol blow his top off.*

L opened the door and you held your breath. Infinite members greeted L.

"Yo Myungsoo!" Dongwoo got up and high-fived him. Then, he noticed you and looked at L.

"Yah, who's this? Your girlfriend?" Dongwoo playfully nudged L while you blushed.

L whispered into Dongwoo's ear, "If Sungyeol hears that, you're dead."

Dongwoo widened his eyes and slightly backed off. He pointed at you and said to L, "Is she ~~~~?"

L nodded and you stepped out from behind him and bowed to the Infinite members.

"Um… Hi. I'm ~~~~. It's very nice to meet you all. I'm a BIG fan!" you emphasised on the word 'big'.

All the Infinite members blinked in disbelief. But two seconds later, they were all swarming towards you.

"Wah, ~~~~ is so cute!" "She's so pretty, no wonder Sungyeol likes her." "She smells nice."

Those were some of the many compliments you received from the members. All you could do was manage to put shyly smile and accept all their compliments.

Sungyeol was back from getting a drink and when he was back in the waiting room, he saw s swarming around something. Sungyeol was curious so he bounced towards them and tried to get a glimpse of what s were all so worked up about.

"Hey, hey. What's going on? I want to see too!! Lemme see!!"

But the members were too distracted to even realise the Sungyeol was back.

But you heard Sungyeol. "Sungyeol-oppa?"

Sungyeol's ears perked up. *Mmh? Did I just hear ~~~~'s voice? Ah~ Can't be. What would she be doing here.*

Sungyeol laughed it off but he heard your voice again.

"Oppa? Sungyeol-oppa? Are you there?"

Sungyeol's head looked up. *Mmh. I'm SURE I heard ~~~~'s voice just then… Where could she be…?*

A scenario shot through Sungyeol's head.

*Don't tell me she's…* He looked towards s.

"Ah!!  ~~~~-ah!!!" Sungyeol jumped towards s and clawed his way to the centre, finding you.

You looked up and saw Sungyeol and your face lit up.

"Ah, Sungyeol-oppa!"

Sungyeol was in the middle with you, being squashed by s that were crowding around you.

"Get out first. Talk later," Sungyeol quickly said before Sunggyu made a go at your shoulder.

Sungyeol managed to finally pull you out of the crowd.

"Phew, oppa, thank god you got here. I thought I was going to die in Infinite's hands, haha."

Thought Sungyeol was slightly annoyed at s for treating you in an un-gentlemen fashion, he was delighted that you were here with him.

"What brought you here? How did you know where to find me?" Sungyeol asked. He looked like a child that was waiting to be given candy.

You smiled and said, "L-oppa found me and brought me here. The rest just went by as a blur, haha."

*L….-oppa?* Sungyeol glared at L.

L seemed to have heard you call him 'L-oppa' and was delighted at the fact that it had ticked Sungyeol off.

Sungyeol had to contain his temper around you so he took a deep breath and decided to let it go.

"Oppa~ You look so handsome in your stage outfit, hehe." You slightly blushed and was imagining him dancing to 'Be Mine'.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at you. "Do you know the steps to our new dance?"

You looked back at him as if he had asked the most obvious question in the world.

"OF COURSE! How would I not know!? I know the dances for all of your songs," you flashed him a confident smile.

Sungyeol didn't seem to believe you so you showed him the dance for 'Be Mine'.

*Whoa, I never knew she could dance like that. She could be as good to be on stage with us, haha.*

Just then, a PD came in. "Infinite, you're up in five."

It was their cue to go.

Sungyeol looked at you longingly and quickly caught up to ask the PD if he would allow you to look at them from backstage. The PD thought for a moment but then gave you permission since he thought that you wouldn't be able to do any harm anyway.

Sungyeol quickly ran back to you and took you to the stage where they were going to perform at.

He put his hands on your shoulders and said, "Stay here and watch us, 'kay?" He shot you his signature smile and ran off to join his other members onstage to go through final rehearsals and then the live performance.

-----------------

Hey~~ back with another update :D

How's this update? All good? XD

Please comment >< Your comments are my motivation :DD <333