On the Way Home

Mine

After making Sungyeol let go of his wallet and his cards to pay for you and Infinite's meal, you declined their offers to walk you home and decided to have some alone time.

You were walking under the night sky, with your hands clasped behind your back, looking up at the night sky.

*Wah… I met Infinite. UP CLOSE!! That's probably the best a fan can wish for.*

You continued to dwell in your blissful memories with Infinite, you saw a dark hooded figure standing in front of your apartment. You quickly hid behind a near by motorbike and looked at the figure suspiciously.

*Please don't let it be some pedo… Or some kind of weirdo… Oh my god.. And it's late at night too….*

You were fighting on the inside whether you should come out of your hiding place or not. In the end, you decided to 'casually stroll' by and walk into your apartment.

You took a deep breath and started walking. But your steps quickened at the thought that maybe it WAS  a pedo so you bolted for the door of your apartment when suddenly, the person grabbed your wrist.

"AHHH!! E!! SOMEONE, HELP!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, trying to hit the person so he would let go.

"Ah! Yah! Han ~~~~! Is this how you treat your oppa!?"

*Mmh? That voice…* You stopped throwing punched at the mysterious person at the sound of a familiar voice.

The mysterious figure lifted his hood and unveiled a face know to all female species.

"JAEJOONG-OPPA! Oh my god… I thought you were some e…." You looked to the side, slightly ashamed that you thought of Jaejoong as a pedo.

"Yeah…. I could tell," Jaejoong rubbed his forehead, where you hit him.

"Oh my… I'm sorry oppa. Are you alright? Here, come up to my place and I'll give you some ice to put on it," You said, as you reached for the slight bruise you made on his forehead.

Jaejoong winced and backed up. You felt bad and quickly led him up to your apartment.

 

------------------

 

Extremely short chapter, sorry ><