Late Afternoon + Brunch

Mine

It was late in the afternoon and you rubbed your eyes and woke up. You yawned and tried to stretch but realised that something was squashing your arm.

*What the….*

Your eyes traced along your arm, to see a body topless and your gaze stopped at this person's breathing chest.

*Who… is this….*

Your eyes wondered further up the body. To the neck, to the chin, to the lips. Then, to the eyes.

*Wah… Such long eyelashes. Wait a moment… isn't this…. SUNGYEOL OPPA!?*

You wanted to get out of the bed but you couldn't since your arm was under his waist.

*Aish! Why is my arm under his waist!?*

You tried pulling free but then froze. *Wait… MY SLEEPING HABIT! Oh my god… That must've mean..*

You made a fist and lightly hit your temple.

*I must've… hugged him like I do with my giant teddy over there. So embarrassing….*

While you were still struggling to wriggle your arm free, it stirred Sungyeol and woke him up but he continued to close his eyes and pretend to be sound asleep.

*Hehe, just wait till I grab her free arm and pull her close to me.*

When Sungyeol saw his chance, he pulled your free arm and you landed right on his bare chest.

You let out a gasp from your mouth but then quickly bit your lip. You avoided Sungyeol's gaze and gulped.

*What.. Is oppa doing..* You looked around the room uncomfortably.

Sungyeol on the other hand, has a satisfied smirk on his face and slowly sat up, lifting you along with him.

Your eyes widened in shock.

Sungyeol smiled and said, "Morning babe," and winked seductively.

Sungyeol took a side glance at the clock on the night stand.

"I mean, Good afternoon," he winked again.

Your face flushed a bright red and tried to scramble off Sungyeol but he had a tight grip around your wrist.

"You ain't going nowhere. I've got to finish what I started…"

Sungyeol's face was edging closer to yours.

*That kiss from when you're asleep… Is mine.*

You quickly came back to your senses and pushed Sungyeol back down on the bed and ran off, closing the bathroom door.

Sungyeol stared at the ceiling while lying in your bed.

*Hmm… I guess it's too soon. Maybe next time I sleep over.*

 

You were in the bathroom, leaning on the sink and clutching a fist at where your heart is. It was beating so fast, you could hear it ringing in your ears. You looked up and saw your reflection in the mirror, face red and gasping for air.

*What.. Was that? Sungyeol-oppa… and I were about to…*

Your face turned bright red at the thought of what would've happened if you hadn't of pushed him away.

*No way, no way. Oppa wouldn't fall for a girl like me… Never…*

You calmed yourself down and walked out of the bathroom to see the bed made and Sungyeol gone.

*Oh..l guess he's gone..* You felt a stab of disappointment in your chest.

But then, a whiff of delicious-smelling eggs and bacon was wafting in the air, and into your nose.

*FOOD!!*

You ran to the kitchen to find Sungyeol whipping up some ham, bacon and toast with a glass of milk for you.

"Here, a late brunch. Just for you," Sungyeol smiled and neatly put the food on a plate and served it to you.

You sat down at the dinner table and marvelled.

"Wah! I never knew oppa could cook!" You clapped and dug in.

Sungyeol sat at the opposite side of the table, smiling at the happiness written all over your face.

*There's a lot of things you don't know about me ~~~~-ah. Like Infinity…*

Sungyeol's facial expression slightly darkened and continued eating.

 

---------------

 

So~~~ :D I did this chapter while thinking of Clarawr-unnie… :L

YOU HAPPY!?

 

Don't you all just wish it was Jae ;)