Coffee

Mine

During the days that went by after that, Jaejoong hadn't called or texted you once. You would always check your phone, but it was as empty as you were feeling. You didn't text him because you felt ashamed and thought that Jaejoong wouldn't text you back anyway.

You had finished your morning classes and had no more for the rest of the day. You were just chilling on the campus with Hara. You sighed heavily.

"Yah, Han ~~~~, what's wrong with you lately? You're always like… sighing… It's not good! Something's upsetting you isn't it? Tell me~~ So I can help you~"

Hara was always there to listen to you. But you didn't feel like telling her about you and Jaejoong. It was something special you had and you wanted to keep it to yourself. So you said a little white lie.

"Ah, it's nothing~ It's just that.. There's been so many assignments lately! So annoying!!"

Luckily, Hara believed the lie and rambled on about how her assignments were much worse than yours. But you weren't paying attention. You were zoned out, thinking about whether you should text Jaejoong or not.

After some long mental arguments you had in your head, you finally plucked up the courage and started texting Jaejoong. But just as you were about to press the 'New Message' button, a text came and made you jump.

*OH MY GOD! That scared me…. IS IT FROM JAEJOONG-OPPA!?*

You quickly checked out who the message was from but, it wasn't Jaejoong.

*Aish… * you kicked the ground, *And I thought it was going to be…. WAIT! IT'S FROM SUNGYEOL!*

Your eyes widened at the name that popped up. "It's from Sungyeol…." You absentmindedly read out loud.

Hara heard you mention the name 'Sungyeol' and tilted her head.

"Mmh? Sungyeol? Isn't that the guy from Infinite that you really like? What about him? What'd you get from him?"

Your eyes widened and realised that you had accidentally said it out loud. You hugged your phone to your chest and grabbed you bag.

"Um, Hara, I've got to go. I've got to um…. Finish my English assignment. Bye!"

Another white lie.

You quickly ran off and left Hara sitting on the stairs.

 

After you walked some distance, you found a café and found a seat to sit down at and was given a cup of water.

"Hmmm… Maybe I should read the text now, haha," you said, as you lifted the water to your lips and started drinking.

So you pulled your phone out and read the text.

"Hello ~~~~-sshi. ^.^ I'M SUNGYEOL! I hope you haven't deleted my number from your phone~ Hey, um… how does coffee sound to you? Maybe… 3pm, at Coffee House? Cool?"

You spat the water out and stared at your phone. But you realised you weren't the only one staring . Other people were staring at you and whispering to each other. You were embarrassed and quickly bowed as an apology.

*Gosh… that was so embarrassing!* and lightly hit yourself on the forehead. You looked at your phone and texted back, "Yeah, sure, no problem ^^. And no, Sungyeol-sshi. I didn't delete your phone number, haha. See you then~ ^^"

Immediately, your phone beeped and you choked on the water you were drinking. People were giving you weird stares again.

*Wah, the speed he texts at is amazing!*

The text read, "Yay!~ And, it's Sungyeol-OPPA! I'll be sad if you call me Sungyeol-sshi :( it feels like we're not close."

You giggled at how cute he was and texted back, "Okay, Sungyeol-OPPA! I'll see you there, whoever's late has to buy coffee!! :P"

You looked at was phone and realised it was already 2.40pm.

*OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! I DON'T WANT TO BUY HIM COFFEE!!!* and you ran off.

 

Sungyeol was texting you in the waiting of Inkigayo. He smirked as he saw your replies.

*Che, she's such an easy one to deal with.*

L looked over his shoulder and read your text.

"Yah, Sungyeol. You better not be picking up random girls again. Remember the last time you picked a girl up from Infinite and it turned out to be another gang's girlfriend. That didn't end well… Remember how Woohyun and Dongwoo got hit?"

Sungyeol gave L the 'Yeah-I-Remember-But-So-What' look.

Sungyeol added, "Plus, she's not some girl I picked up from the club. She's… something else all in her own category."

L gave Sungyeol a suspicious glare.

"Yah, I don't care what you do, but just be careful. We can't have you blowing up our cover."

Sungyeol was annoyed and waved him off.

"Yeah, yeah. Like that'll ever happen."

 

----------------------

 

A coffee date with Sungyeol~~

But will Sungyeol be dangerous to you!? :O