Phone

Mine

Ever since that day you gave your number to Jaejoong, he has been texting non-stop to you. They were so many texts that you wonder whether or not if he was actually a superstar who had a tight schedule to keep.

There would be 'Good morning' texts at 3 in the morning because he would be off in another country with time different that he wasn't sure of. There would be texts where he would tell you what he was doing that exact second. You would just giggle at his silly-ness when he would send you selcas of him and s doing random stuff on set.

But there was one text that caught you by surprise. "Who is your current K-pop bias?"

You thought about that for a moment and replied, "Sungyeol, from Infinite."

 

Then, JYJ was back in Korea and it was all over the news. But the even bigger piece of news was that MBC was going to let JYJ per form one of their songs on Music Core! Just as you squealed when you saw the news, Jaejoong called.

"OH MY GOD! ~~~~~-AH! MBC IS LETTING US GO ON MUSIC CORE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M SO EXCITED!"

You chuckled when you also heard Junsu squeal in the background, saying "OH MY GOD SUN!".

But then you noticed something. *He called me ~~~~~~-ah. It's the first time he's called me that….*

Jaejoong seemed to have noticed the silence and that he had called you by your name alone. He panicked that you would think it was rude and quickly apologised.

"Uh… ~~~-sshi. I'm so sorry for calling you ~~~~-ah earlier… I didn't mean it. I was just so excited that,"

You cut him off and warmly said, "It's okay, Jaejoong-sshi. I…" You blushed before you said the second half of the sentence. You took a breath and continued.

"I also have something to ask for."

Jaejoong tilted his head and waited for you to continue.

"Um… Can I… Call you… 'Oppa'?"

You closed your eyes and waited for an answer while Jaejoong just widened his eyes in disbelief. So many things were going through both of your minds.

Jaejoong was the first one to come back to his senses.

"Of course. ~~~~~."

Your eyes brightened and started repeating "Jaejoong-oppa~" over the phone.

Jaejoong laughed at how cute it was for you to call him oppa, but he had to go and prepare for Music Core.

"Hey ~~~~-ah, I've got to go prepare but would you come and watch? I have front row seats reserved just for you. Number 15. Just tell the security your name and you'll be able to get in. Alright, I've got to go now, BYE!"

Jaejoong hung up and left you speechless over the line.

*Oppa's first domestic performance… OF COURSE I HAVE TO BE THERE! Hmm… I might even meet Infinite there as well.. SUNGYEOL!*

With the thought that you might even see Sungyeol, you dressed your best and took off.

 

While Jaejoong was busy running around backstage thinking about how to give the best possible performance he could do for you, he bumped into Sungyeol.

Sungyeol's eyes widened at the sight of Jaejoong but plastered his signature smile on his face and apologised to Jaejoong.

"Ah, sorry, Jaejoong-hyung. Are you alright?"

Jaejoong realised it was Sungyeol and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "Hey Sungyeol-ah. Are you alright? Sorry I bumped into you."

Jaejoong looked at his watch and gasped, "Crap! I'm going to be late! I'll see you around, Sungyeol-ah. Bye!"

Jaejoong dashed off to get his makeup done. Sungyeol looked at the shoulder that his patted in disgust.

"Eurgh…. I got touched by him."

Then he noticed something on the floor. "Mmh… It's Jaejoong's phone."

Just as he was about to return it, a text message came. It was from you. It read, "Jaejoong-oppa, I'll be watching you from the front row seats you got me ~~ Number 15 right? Okay, AJA AJA HWAITING!"

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at the text message.

"Jaejoong-oppa? It can't possibly be his sister since it's under the name 'Han ~~~~~ <3'. Wait… Could it be… HIS GIRLFRIEND!?"

Sungyeol put a hand over his mouth in shock. But an idea quickly developed in his head.

*Hehe…. Kim Jaejoong, you've got yourself a girl now, aye? Well, we'll see how much longer she'll be yours.*

Sungyeol started looking through Jaejoong's message history with you and has a smirk of victory on his face.

"Current K-pop bias, me. Good, makes my job a lot easier."

With another heart-melting smirk, he set off to find Jaejoong's 'girlfriend' at seat number 15.

 

 

------------

 

OMO ! Jaejoong has a heart next to your name on his phone ~ ;)

But what's going to happen when you meet Sungyeol!?

:O