Tell Me It Wasn't You

Mine

You hurriedly pay the cab driver and didn't even bother with the change.

*Jaejoong-oppa, tell me it's not you. Please!*

You ran as fast as you could to Jaejoong's house. By the time you got there, you were out of breath, with strands of hair sticking to your forehead from sweating. You banged on Jaejoong's door, hoping that it would make him open the door faster.

 

Junsu and Yoochun was over at Jaejoong's house, helping him recite his script for his drama when suddenly, a loud banging was heard.

"Hyung, I think someone's at the door…" Yoochun unsurely turned to the direction of the door.

"Um.. Yeah, I'll go get it. Just, wait a moment." Jaejoong said, as he got up and suspiciously walked towards the door.

*Please don't let it be a stalker fan, please don't let it be a stalker fan,* Jaejoong chanted in his head. He looked through the peephole and saw you.

*It's ~~~~!* Jaejoong opened the door and opened his arms.

"~~~~-ah! How are you? You seem tired… Did you run all the way here?" Jaejoong was glowing with happiness to have seen you after so long. But that happiness didn't stay long, as he met your desperate eyes. Jaejoong was worried and lightly placed his hands on your shoulders.

"~~~~-ah. ~~~~-ah? Don’t scare oppa… Are you alright? ~~~~-ah!?" Jaejoong lightly shook you and desperately searched your eyes for answers.

You looked up at him, tears filling your eyes. "Oppa… Do you know who Byunghun is…" Your voice was croaky, trying to choke back the tears.

Jaejoong froze at the name. "Byung-Byunghun? Isn't.. Isn't that your brother… Why… Is-Is there something wrong?" Jaejoong was edgy that you mentioned his name.

You looked deep into Jaejoong's eyes. "You knew him, before I showed you that photo, didn't you. Tell me it wasn't you that killed him oppa… Tell me that."

Junsu and Yoochun's head poked out from the room.

"This… This isn't good. I knew ~~~~ was bound to find out. Junsu-ah, what are we going to do?" Yoochun whispered.

"We… We can't do anything Yoochun-ah. This.. This is hyung's business. We can only sit and watch, hoping that ~~~~ can find it in her heart to one day forgive him…" Junsu's eyes were clouded with regret.

Jaejoong's blood froze. *How… How did she… No… It can't end like this…*

It was your turn to grab hold of his shoulders and shake him. "OPPA! OPPA, TELL ME! THAT IT WASN'T YOU! Please… Please oppa.. Tell me." You slid down and buried your crying face in your hands.

"~~~~-ah… I'm so sorry… I.. I never intended it to happen. It was, an accident." Jaejoong looked away.

Your head shot up. "SO IT WAS YOU! HOW COULD YOU OPPA! WHAT DID BYUNGHUN-OPPA EVER DO TO YOU, HUH!?"

Jaejoong's anger was slowly boiling too. But he wasn't angry at you, he angry at himself. Jaejoong couldn't hear anything that you were yelling about. Suddenly, his anger exploded. He grabbed hold of your wrists and pinned you to the wall.

"YES! IT WAS ME! I PERSONALLY KILLED L.JOE! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I KILLED THE WRONG PERSON, OKAY!? I EVEN KILLED THE COPS THAT CAME AFTER ME! IT WAS ALL ME! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?" Jaejoong was breathing heavily while you just stared at him in horror, tears streaming down your eyes. Jaejoong looked at you and realised what he had done. His eyes widened and slowly released the grip on your wrists. He kneeled down and covered half his face with one hand.

"I'm… so sorry.. I never intended for it to happen…" Jaejoong was on the verge of crying.

"Oppa… No. Kim Jaejoong. NEVER! Do I want to see your face, ever. AGAIN!" You bit your lip and ran out of the house, running without looking back once because if you did, you wouldn't have the strength to carry on anymore.

"Jaejoong-hyung…" Junsu and Yoochun slowly stepped out of the room. "Are you okay?"

They stood over Jaejoong, with worried expressions.

"It's okay. I just.. Need some time. Please…" Jaejoong got up and trudged to his room, sniffing and trying to keep his tears in.

"Junsu-ah. I've never seen hyung this sad ever since he killed Byunghun. It took him years to be himself. Do you think, that it'll be the same this time round too?" Yoochun looked in the direction of the room that Jaejoong had went in.

"I don't know, Yoochun-ah. I really don't…. Let's go. We'll just be of nuisance here." Junsu looked at Jaejoong's room one last time before heading out the door with Yoochun.

 

You ran and ran, tears streaming down your face till you absentmindedly stopped. You looked up to see where you were but all you could see was a club called 'Infinity'.

You smirked. *'Infinity', aye? They say that drinking will lift away my troubles right? Let's see if it's true then…* You trudged up the stairs and step foot to Infinity.

Just as you stepped in, a black car stopped in front. A man in black wearing sunglasses got out. Two employees rushed out and bowed to him on either sides.

"Sungyeol-hyungnim, what brings you here tonight?" one employee asked.

Sungyeol took his sunglasses off and took deep strides in. "Nothing much. Just wanted to see how this branch of my clubs are doing. What, CAN'T I!?" Sungyeol yelled at the employee that asked him, causing him to flinch.

"N-No, of course you can. Any-Any t-time." The employee quickly bowed again and led him inside to the head office.

---------------

Sorry, it's such a long chapter. I hope it was intense for you guys…

I'm not very good at writing intense things… :/ Please forgive me ><