Jang Dongwoo, You're Dead

Mine

Sungyeol's eyes were glued onto Dongwoo. Dongwoo gulped. Sungyeol glared at Dongwoo and took a seat next to you.

"Sungyeol-oppa! You're here! Here, I'll feed you one too. Ah~" you said, as wrapped a piece of samgyupsal in lettuce and reached to feed Sungyeol. Sungyeol's attention snapped his attention back at you and smiled as if nothing was wrong. Sungyeol opened his mouth and you fed him. Sungyeol had the most blissful expression on his face. Dongwoo had a sigh of relief since it seemed like Sungyeol had gotten over it. But once you had turn your back, Dongwoo turned to see Sungyeol mouthing "Dongwoo, you're dead", with the motion of him slitting his throat. Dongwoo widened his eyes and ran to Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu-hyung!!! Sungyeol is being mean!!" Dongwoo clasped onto Sunggyu's arm and swung it from side to side.

"Sorry Dongwoo-ah. Even I can't help you when Sungyeol gets angry," Sunggyu had an apologetic smile on his face, as he slid his arm out of Dongwoo's embrace and let him standing there, dumbfounded. Sungyeol was still glaring at him.

*I'm never going to the light of day again…. NOOOOO!* Dongwoo was mentally screaming inside, but on the outside, he was as empty as a shell, just standing there, staring into space.

You tilted your head and asked Sungyeol, "What is Dongwoo-oppa doing?"

Sungyeol widened his eyes and stared at you. *D-Dongwoo-oppa!? Oh Jang Dongwoo, you're going to get it.*

Sungyeol quickly fixed his complexion and smiled innocently at you, "He must've remembered that something's going to happen tonight."

You blinked and just nodded.

 

"CHEERS!!" Everyone raised their glass of beer and drank it.

"Ah!~ That was so good!" Sungyeol said.

But since you didn't like beer, you just took a sip of it, while squinting one eye.

*Ah! It's so bitter! How can they like stuff like this!* You quickly put the glass of beer down and pretended to be involved in a random conversation between Sungjung and L.

 

By the end of the night, since Infinite and their manager raised their glasses so many times, you were a little tipsy from joining in.

"Oppa!" You called.

"Mmh?" Three heads turned around. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

You swayed a little. "Oppa~~ I LOVE YOU!" You screamed, as you opened your arms wide, as if waiting for a hug.

"Oppa loves you too, ~~~~-ah!!" Dongwoo said, as he ran towards you and gave you a big hug.

Sungyeol's fury ignited again. "YAH! JANG DONGWOO!"

Dongwoo lifted his head up and jumped off you, fixing your clothes. Dongwoo looked at the furious Sungyeol and smiled sheepishly. "Ehehehe…"

You furrowed your eyebrows from the sudden departure of Dongwoo.

"Huh? Dongwoo-oppa? Why'd you do that? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE!?" You started fake crying.

Sungyeol softened and ran to you, patting your back.

"It's okay~ Even if Dongwoo doesn’t love you," Sungyeol took this chance to give Dongwoo a death stare, "Sungyeol-oppa will love you. Always!"

You looked up and smiled, "Ehehehe, really? I love you too…"

Sungyeol turned to his manager. "Hyung, I'm going to take her home. You guys go first, I'll come home soon."

"Alright," Jungryeol said, as he drove the members of Infinite back to their dorm.

Sungyeol looked at you, leaning on his chest, lightly sleeping.

*I really do love you, ~~~~-ah.* He kissed your forehead and got you two a cab.

------------------

:3