Block B

Mine

Jaejoong had led you to a nearby club, 'Block B', a club that made a name for themselves in the Seoul. You stumbled a little in your heels and looked up at the sign that read 'Block B' in bright orange. You tugged Jaejoong's sleeve with uncertainty.

"Oppa… Are you sure we can go here? I mean, what if you identity was found out? Then it'd be all over the news. It'd be bad for your reputation!" You tried to persuade Jaejoong out of going clubbing.

Jaejoong smiled sweetly at you. "~~~~-ah, relax! My friend owns here and I told him to keep tonight an invite-only event. So the people in there will only be people I know. So don't worry, babe." Jaejoong shot you a reassuring wink and held onto your wrist. "Let's go now, my friends are waiting~"

You sighed, as you gave in to Jaejoong's winks and walked up the stairs. As Jaejoong pushed the doors open, the room was dimly lit, with pink lighting, with a big lights above, changing colours every so often.

"Wah…" your jaws dropped as you marvelled at the club. *I've never been in a club before… So pretty! Ooh! The lights change colours!*

You were in your own world, looking around like a tourist. Jaejoong looked at you and chuckled at how cute you were.

"C'mon, I show you my friends, the ones that own this place. Ironically, they're called Block B too." Jaejoong gave you a seductive wink this time, making your knees go weak.

*Man! I wish he'd stop doing that! I might… Just fall for him.* You thought, as you followed Jaejoong into the elevators and onto the top floor.

 

"Hey guys! Guess who's here!" Jaejoong opened his arms, as he walked out of the elevator. Seven heads looked up.

"Hyung!" They all called and went over to Jaejoong, giving his hugs and fist-bumping him.

"Hyung! We haven't seen you in ages! I heard you were bringing someone here… Is it her?" P.O. pointed towards you.

"Huh? Um, hi. I'm ~~~~" You quickly bowed and glanced at Jaejoong nervously.

"Haha, yeah it's her. Um, these are the guys that own the place. Block B. That was P.O. just then. Then he's Zico, Kyung, U-Kwon, Jaehyo, B-Bomb and Taeil." Jaejoong pointed to each of the members as he introduced them. You nodded your head, trying to take in their unique names.

"Aye~~ Hyung's got a girlfriend!! Whoop, whoop!" cheered U-Kwon. "Aish!" Jaejoong smacked U-Kwon across the back of his head.

"Ow! That hurt!" U-Kwon complained. "Psht, that's what you get for teasing ~~~~." Jaejoong said, as he lifted his chin.

"Psht… Hyung so has a thing for her…" U-Kwon muttered under his breath, making it inaudible to Jaejoong.

"Hyung, Junsu and Yoochun are here. Are you gonna go and say hi?" Jaehyo said, as he pointed to a monitor. Jaejoong went over and saw Junsu and Yoochun enter the building, looking for Jaejoong, you and Block B.

"We'll all go. ~~~~-ah, Junsu and Yoochun are here. Let's go and club with them!" Jaejoong childishly dragged you to the lift and started frantically press the 'Close Doors' button. Just as Block B realised that their hyung had just left without them, all they saw was Jaejoong poke his tongue out at them while frantically pressing the button.

Just as Taeil reached for the 'Open Door' button, the elevator doors closed heartlessly on him and started its journey down.

"Aish! JAEJOONG-HYUNG! YOU'RE THE WORST!" Taeil yelled.

The rest of Block B just shook their heads. "Since when was Jaejoong-hyung this childish… Must be her." B-Bomb said.

--------------

Block B cameo XD

I needed a name for the club and I thought Block sounded cool :L

I found out many interesting facts about them :D Like how B-Bomb previously trained to become a member of Infinite!  :O