Towards Jaejoong

Mine

You gave an apologetic look towards Sungyeol and turned towards Jaejoong. "My heart leans towards… Jaejoong-oppa."

Jaejoong felt a burst of happiness and hugged you tightly. He remembered about the ring he had in his back pocket and decided to take this chance and confess to you.

"Han ~~~~. Before when you were at my house having dinner, I was about to do this but we got interrupted…" Jaejoong winked at you, causing you to blush. Jaejoong then turned to the crowd and continued his confession to you. "And now, I've got the whole of Korean to witness this moment. ~~~~-ah" Jaejoong turned to you and got down on one knee. Your eyes bulged and you covered your mouth in shock.

Jaejoong pulled out a beautiful silver ring with engraving on it. "~~~~. Will you go out with me and… Be my fiancé?" You nodded willingly, almost having tears burst from your eyes. Although the ring was simple, the engraving meant the world to you.

For my ~~~~, my ultimate bias and my biggest fan.

Streamers and confetti were released and fans were all  screaming. Some were screaming to celebrate the new star couple, while others were screaming because they just lost their favourite idol. But nonetheless, the atmosphere was heated and everybody was cheering.

You hugged Jaejoong and pecked his lips. "I love you, oppa." "I love you too, my biggest fan." You both chucked as your foreheads touched.

While everybody in celebratory mode, one was not exactly up to the mood. Sungyeol was also tearing up too, but for another reason.

*~~~~. I hope you're happy with Jaejoong-hyung… I guess you'll be my hyungsoo-nim now instead of mine… But it's okay. As long as you're happy.* Sungyeol clapped and he watched the happy couple.

 

4 Years Later…

 

After your two year contract ended with Woolim, you signed over the CJeS to be in the same company as Jaejoong. You were swinging Jaejoong's arm as you interlaced your fingers with him. Next to you, were two toddlers walking home with you.

A year after you and Jaejoong married, you had fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.  "Daseul, Youngwoong! Come here to mommy and daddy." You held your arms out, welcoming your lovely twins. Jaejoong smiled and squatted down. "Youngwoong! Here!" Youngwoong's face lit up and ran towards Jaejoong's arms without hesitation. You playfully scrunched up your face and pouted.

"Youngwoong only likes oppa. But that's okay. That just means Youngwoong will miss out on all the pink frilly dresses and the pretty frilly accessories, right?" You tilted your head towards Daseul, who laughed brightly and clapped your hands together.

Youngwoong stuck his tongue out at you and Daseul. "Don't like pink!" Jaejoong laughed and high-fived his son. "Me too!"

You stuck your tongue out at Jaejoong, "Well I don't like you! Daseul, run!"

Holding Daseul in your arms, you ran for your life. Jaejoong had an exaggerated expression of shock and turned to his son. "Let's go Youngwoong. We'll catch them and teach them a lesson!"

Jaejoong run with Youngwoong in his arms, and caught up to you in no time. Jaejoong put Youngwoong down and tickled you, causing you to be in a fit of laughter. You put down Daseul and were holding onto your stomach, trying to stop Jaejoong from tickling you.

"Hey! Love birds over there! You might wanna get into your house before you play around in the public. Citizens of Korea don’t take public displays of affection very well." Sungyeol smirked and bent down towards Daseul, "Daseul-ah! Come here!"

Daseul beamed at the sight of Sungyeol and ran into his arms without hesitation, giving him a big smooch on the cheek, "Sungyeol-ahjusshi!".

Sungyeol scrunched up his face and lightly pinched Daseul's nose. "It's oppa!" Daseul laughed and continued calling Sungyeol 'Ahjusshi'.

You laughed at the playful scene of Sungyeol and Daseul playing together. You and Sungyeol became the best of friends and soon after your babies, Sungyeol became Daseul's favourite uncle.

"Oppa, have you ever thought what life would be like, if we never had Daseul and Youngwoong and just waited a little?" You tilted your head up to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked down at you and furrowed his eyebrows. "Babe, why do you ask? Do you not want the kids anymore?"

You gave a light chuckle. "Of course not! But you know. It's just one of those things you wonder." Jaejoong heaved a sigh of relief and looked at you affectionately in your eyes.

"Well first of all, we wouldn't have to deal with all the sibling fights, haha. But most importantly, it just wouldn't be the same without the hugs and wet smooched they give us, right?"

You nodded and in the heat of the moment, Jaejoong bent down and kissed you passionately on the lips.

Sungyeol looked over and yelled, "I told you! Korean citizens don't like public displays of affection! I'm a Korean citizen! I don't like it!"

You and Jaejoong broke the kiss and looked over to Sungyeol. "That Sungyeol, he'll never change," you giggled, as you shook your head.

"I know! One day, I'm going to kill him." Jaejoong jokingly said, clenching his fist.

"Omo, why!?"

"Coz he keeps ruining our moments. But I'm not going to let him ruin this one." Jaejoong smirked and bent down to kiss you again. This time, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back deeply.

-------------------

Thank you for reading ^^

The next chapter will be Sungyeol's ending :D