Gaze

Mine

 

The three minutes and twenty-thee seconds Jaejoong had serenaded you were the best  three minutes and twenty-thee seconds you have ever had.

Every second that went by, you felt like you were melting a little bit more… and a little bit more… and a little bit more.

 

*I bet everyone can hear my pounding chest,* you thought.

 

Jaejoong looked at you for every second of the song and never shifted his gaze. His gaze was full of love, warmth and bliss.

 

*Her hands seem to fit perfectly into mine… I wish this song would never end… If I could have it my way, I would just run away now.*

 

The song soon ended, but you were still in a daze.

Jaejoong looked at you longingly, still holding you hand. You realised that the song was over and felt a sudden disappointment in your chest.

 

*Ah… So the song's over… I guess I'll be leaving now….*

 

But before you could even finish your thought, Jaejoong made a sudden movement and pulled you into his arms.

The fans were going frantic but he didn't care, he just wanted to hold you, just for a second more.

 

*She's so beautiful, from her face to her body, there's nothing I don't like about her.*

 

He took a chance to smell your fruit scented hair and felt his knees go slightly weak.

As much as he didn't want to, he released you from his arms and held his microphone to his mouth and began to speak.

 

"Thank you, ~~~~-sshi, for choosing me as your favourite member and being my girlfriend for the past three minutes. How was it?"

 

You were still in mental shock from the hug and just nodded absent-mindedly.

Jaejoong raised and eyebrow and laughed.

 

"Haha, I guess my beautiful ~~~~-sshi still hasn't recovered from my beautiful singing voice."

 

You quickly noticed something in Jaejoong's sentence.

 

*He said…. "MY beautiful ~~~~~-sshi"….*

 

You slowly looked at him and caught him looking at you with so much warmth that it made your heart leap out of your chest. But you found a slight sadness in his eyes and you wondered why.

 

Jaejoong looked at you longingly.

 

*I don't want to let her go…*

 

Yoochun and Junsu was watching it backstage on the mini-TV alongside Hara.

 

Yoochun whispered into Junsu's ears.

 

"I think… Hyung's fallen in love… with a fan."

 

Junsu's eyes widened and squealed with his dolphin voice.

 

"WHAT!? SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! WASN'T THAT LONGING STARE AND STUFF FOR SHOW!?"

 

Yoochun face-palmed his face, shook his head  and sighed.

 

*Why do I have such a dumb bandmate.*

 

Hara noticed Yoochun and Junsu whispering and quickly jumped in front of their faces.

 

"What are you two whispering about? I WANT TO KNOW!" Hara beamed at them.

 

Yoochun was startled and jumped a little bit.

 

"Ah.. Nothing… Anyway, Hara-sshi, it's time for us to go up now. Are you ready?"

 

Hara suddenly started feeling queasy in the stomach.

 

"Oh my god… I'm so no ready, I'M SO NERVOUS! WHAT IF I SLIP UP THERE!"

 

Yoochun chuckled at how cute she was when she was worried.

Yoochun realised that Jaejoong and you were still on stage, facing each other.

 

*Aish, I've got to do something.*

 

He grabbed his mic from backstage, so that only his voice was heard.

 

"Hyung! You're taking up too much film-time! We need to get our appearance in the concert DVD too you know?"

 

The fans laughed.

Jaejoong snapped out of his deep gaze and quickly wrapped it up.

 

"Ah… ah. Yes, that was the beautiful ~~~~-sshi. Thank you."

 

You blushed but Jaejoong whispered one last thing in your ear before you left.

 

"I'll meet you backstage after the concert. Come up to the stage after all the fan's have left."

 

You felt his breath on your ear and how close he was to you.

You gave him a quick nod and quickly ran off stage.

 

*OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS THAT CLOSE TO ME! After everyone's left… What are we going to talk about!? Oh my god.. How awkward."

 

You went back to your seat  and sat back down, just in time to see Jaejoong give you one last wink.

You face was as red as the red glowstick you has in your hand.

 

Junsu pondered on what Yoochun said earlier and picked up his mic and spoke into it from backstage as well.

 

"Wait a moment… DOES THAT MEAN I GET LESS FILM TIME BECAUSE I'M NOT SERENADING ANYONE!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! MR. DIRECTOR! Can I have another solo or something!? I WANT FILM TIME TOO!!"

 

All the fans, Yoochun, Hara, Jaejoong and you all cracked up.

 

Yoochun patted Junsu's head and said,

 

"It's okay little dolphin, I guess , cassies just like Jaejoong-hyung and I better. It's okay."

 

Yoochun turned his head to Hara, gently held her hand and said,

 

"It's our turn now, Hara-sshi."

 

Hara nodded and followed Yoochun out, the same time Jaejoong was walking down from the stage. Yoochun gave Junsu a smirk and one last pity look, then, he left for the stage.

Junsu was sulking in the corner.

 

"Yeah… break a leg out there! Literally…" Junsu mumbled the first part.

 

Even though Yoochun was already halfway up the stairs, he managed to yell back,

 

"Heard that!"

 

"Good! AND DON'T COME BACK!"

 

Junsu sulked and crossed his arms.

Jaejoong saw this and laughed.

 

"Haha, it's okay Junsu-ah~ We'll just give you more film time in our other concerts~ This is only the first leg of our world tour~ There's heaps more to come."

 

Jaejoong was patting Junsu's back while Junsu's face lit up at what Jaejoong said.

 

"Yeah! That's right hyung! I'm sure our fans in California will like me more than that stupid big-forehead Yoochun!"

 

Junsu was instantly back on his feet and bouncing around the room, happy at the thought that (hopefully) his Californian fans liked him better.

 

Jaejoong chuckled at his dongsaeng's cuteness and thought back to what happened a few minutes ago.

 

*I can't wait to see her again… Only one more segment of the concert to go.*

 

With that thought, Jaejoong did a mini fist pump in the air and promised himself to put 200% into his performance, just for you.

 

Then, Junsu stopped bouncing around and his head snapped back. His face was full of curiosity.

 

"Ah.. That's right. Jaejoong-hyung. Do you love ~~~~-sshi?"

 

--------------

 

Muh!? What did Junsu say!?

But more importantly, what will JAEJOONG say? :O